Help understanding how to unlock premium in games/WorldBox

TheHiThereMan

Question

I am interested in learning how to access the premium versions of games, and if that can even be done through GG. More specifically I'd like help in WorldBox (which I am aware is notorious for its difficulty to break). If it can't I'd really appreciate if you could send me in the right direction.

9 answers to this question

On 10/30/2022 at 4:21 PM, TheHiThereMan said:

Going to honest mate I'm a rookie at this so I've only a rough clue as to what a dump is and I've no idea how to access it, but I appreciate the stepping stone nonetheless.

il2cpp dumps. with il2cpp you can easily get offsets for values and methods (methods are functions that are in a class).  watch this tutorial if you stiil dont understand https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBf8r19efIo&t=12s

9 hours ago, under_score said:

use lucky patcher

Thanks but I've tried that mate. As I said, WorldBox is notoriously hard to hack so most of the simple actions aren't going to work. I meant more is there a way to access and change "Yes/No" binary options, such as 'purchasecheck; premiumpurchased: no' and then changing that to value to yes (I'm aware that's nowhere close to real code but maybe gives you an idea of what I'm looking for).

56 minutes ago, zolotov_official0 said:

you can look in the dump for something like isPremium and return true.

Going to honest mate I'm a rookie at this so I've only a rough clue as to what a dump is and I've no idea how to access it, but I appreciate the stepping stone nonetheless.

4 hours ago, under_score said:

il2cpp dumps. with il2cpp you can easily get offsets for values and methods (methods are functions that are in a class).  watch this tutorial if you stiil dont understand https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBf8r19efIo&t=12s

Thanks lad, I don't understand but hopefully the video will help me, appriciate the help

2 hours ago, TheHiThereMan said:

Thanks lad, I don't understand but hopefully the video will help me, appriciate the help

i found a hack where u can get everything for free:

download this script 

Field Offset Finder (#yyzay1k)

run script

allow internet access

tap the button that says  "sx"

enter 0x10 for the offset

enter GodPower for the class.

(it is case sensitive so DONT type godpower or Godpower)

enable try for 32 bit if your phone/virtual is 32 bit

select "byte/boolean"

tap on the number that says 100 in the top of the screen

tap show

enter 400

tap apply

tap on the hamburger button

(it should look like 

--------

--------

--------)

tap  edit selected

enter 0 for the value

freeze: normal

Edited by under_score
add more information again

On 10/29/2022 at 8:19 PM, TheHiThereMan said:

I am interested in learning how to access the premium versions of games, and if that can even be done through GG. More specifically I'd like help in WorldBox (which I am aware is notorious for its difficulty to break). If it can't I'd really appreciate if you could send me in the right direction.

you can look in the dump for something like isPremium and return true.