serach values bigger or smaller than input

chingu

Here's the thing, i have a couple of games that have float variables for in game values associated to a bar (no numeric value is shown) after several times finding the variable through fuzzy search i now know it's behaviour. Suppose it changes ONLY between X and Y and is float, ¿Is there a way for GG to search only for values between those two? or a way to restrict to bigger than a given value or smaller. let's say i want to list only the variable higher than 0, is there a way to tell the program to search bigger than that instead of just a matching value? It obviously has the capacity to find variables either bigger or smaller than a given value trough fuzzy (comparing to a previous state) i suppose it should be relatively easy to compare all variables to a single number and list bigger (or smaller) ones alone.

This would significantly improve the search for those variables (wich apparently are dynamic and change direction every time i play the game) when i start a new game. i tried saving them, but the address changes every run, so i have to search for them all over again.

Thanks to anyone that provides an answer in advance

• 1 year later...