how can i become a good hacker

Mateusnenene17

Question

3 answers to this question

On 10/26/2022 at 6:48 PM, Mateusnenene17 said:

I wanna become a good hacker and i want to able to find Any hack for games and modify Any app game (Just like other good hackers and modders do ) ,what should i study and learn,How can I practice?

Hi! There's no exact answer on 'How to be a good Hacker', It depends on yourself. The fundamentals are being able to tackle a problem via different approach (which being creative).
Material

• 1) Let's starts with Game Guardian as your First Attempt. You can starts with Above comment which tries the basic of Finding Stats in Offline Games. Make sure it's an Offline Games for easy approach, such as Pou or Subway Surfer. Don't under-estimate, finding Stats is also difficult. You can start with 101 playbook, which finding a value with Fuzzy Search > Use the Stats > Use Decrease/Increase (Depends on the Stats) Next Search. Find it Until there's a few value left on your Game Guardian and try to edit it one by one to see if it's working. If not, you should redo the process until you get the idea of it.
  • 2) Next, try to learn on How Pointers work. This is important as you don't want to redo process #1.
  • 3) Now try to learn DataTypes. Since game stats are usually in Float or Dword Types. A good idea is to learn Other data Type such as: QWord, Double, etc. See: DataTypes. Especially Hex Representation and Arm Instruction (Covered on #5)
  • 4) Revamp to the next step, try to make a script based on your findings. See: ggClassReference to make a Game Guardian script. This however, you should learn Lua scripting language. Starts with how Lua are structured (Indentation), Variables, and executing a function. See: Lua for Starters
  • 5) For continuation, learning Assembly language are also important as Memory is consist of Bare Instruction. See: Libil2cpp.so Editing and Hex Patching

Practice
I think it's already covering most of it. Practicing this, depends on your motivation. I can say that always make an experiment everyday, just limit the time to 1-2 hour/day, just don't push yourself. Also, always make a project and fullfill it. Get your project done before making a new project. 

On 10/26/2022 at 5:18 PM, Mateusnenene17 said:

I wanna become a good hacker and i want to able to find Any hack for games and modify Any app game (Just like other good hackers and modders do ) ,what should i study and learn,How can I practice?

First understand every buttons in gg

And start hacking very weak protected games 

Start basic hacks :-

hp hack , mana hack, stats hack

Like this

Every games have different methods of hack (value search and refine is most of them)

So try different methods of hacking if you have no idea about it then Search the type of methods to find the hack of a game in this forum if nothing found create a topic on help

Modding can be easily done via using library offsets. but first learn basics hacking and then let's goto that library topics

Good luck

On 10/30/2022 at 12:20 AM, MainC said:

Hi! There's no exact answer on 'How to be a good Hacker', It depends on yourself. The fundamentals are being able to tackle a problem via different approach (which being creative).
Material

• 1) Let's starts with Game Guardian as your First Attempt. You can starts with Above comment which tries the basic of Finding Stats in Offline Games. Make sure it's an Offline Games for easy approach, such as Pou or Subway Surfer. Don't under-estimate, finding Stats is also difficult. You can start with 101 playbook, which finding a value with Fuzzy Search > Use the Stats > Use Decrease/Increase (Depends on the Stats) Next Search. Find it Until there's a few value left on your Game Guardian and try to edit it one by one to see if it's working. If not, you should redo the process until you get the idea of it.
  • 2) Next, try to learn on How Pointers work. This is important as you don't want to redo process #1.
  • 3) Now try to learn DataTypes. Since game stats are usually in Float or Dword Types. A good idea is to learn Other data Type such as: QWord, Double, etc. See: DataTypes. Especially Hex Representation and Arm Instruction (Covered on #5)
  • 4) Revamp to the next step, try to make a script based on your findings. See: ggClassReference to make a Game Guardian script. This however, you should learn Lua scripting language. Starts with how Lua are structured (Indentation), Variables, and executing a function. See: Lua for Starters
  • 5) For continuation, learning Assembly language are also important as Memory is consist of Bare Instruction. See: Libil2cpp.so Editing and Hex Patching

Practice
I think it's already covering most of it. Practicing this, depends on your motivation. I can say that always make an experiment everyday, just limit the time to 1-2 hour/day, just don't push yourself. Also, always make a project and fullfill it. Get your project done before making a new project. 

Thanks i appreciate your effort to make a guide to help me.

Archived