Best virtual space for windows PC

Danoyam

Question

Hi, I was looking through the most used virtual spaces (parallel space) but I dont believe that it is available on PC. What would be an optimal virtual space for me to use on PC? Thanks

6 answers to this question

@Danoyam

I believe you would need to use an emulator to run GG on a pc. Something like Bluestacks, Nox or LD player.

No idea which is best as I don't use one but someone else might comment or you could give a few a try and see what works best for you.

On 10/23/2022 at 6:18 PM, Danoyam said:

Hi, I was looking through the most used virtual spaces (parallel space) but I dont believe that it is available on PC. What would be an optimal virtual space for me to use on PC? Thanks

Hi! Emulator user here, You can check my top-tier list Emulator that has high compability for Games, it's also Support x64 and Arm:

*List starts at personal Top 1 tierlist.

5 hours ago, AlfonzoCards said:

VirtualBox or VMware

I think he his looking for Android emulator, you can run x86 android on both VM you listed but the performance is ***** and there is no compatibility for arm app.

Edit: wow fist time I am getting word censored, is this new ?

As mentioned @sammax71and @MC189you should pick one of those emulator to run gg, if you have a lot of storage why not pick most of it like me. Cause sometimes you get compatibility issues with either games and you can just switch to another emulator and continue your work 

On 4/13/2023 at 5:45 AM, AlfonzoCards said:

I'm aware this answer comes a bit late, but I just came across this thread. If you're looking for a virtual space for your Windows PC, you might want to check out VirtualBox or VMware Player. Both are great options and should meet your needs.

Hi @AlfonzoCards, using VirtualBox or VMware is laggy, the Performance is poor since you're running the OS entirely emulated. I would rather run on WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android) or Emulator instead.

Archived