How to use virtual spaces with pre-existing root?

Toogooche

Question

I have already rooted my device, and now I am looking for methods to circumvent protection in games, one being, by running game guardian in a virtual space. Now, this hasn't exactly panned out because despite granting root access to these virtual spaces game guardian still won't work.

Also the emphasis on using virtual spaces seems to be moreso around obtaining root access, whereas this isn't an issue I have to begin with. I don't understand, are these mutually exclusive options, is there any benefit in having both a rooted device and a virtual space?

2 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Toogooche said:

I have already rooted my device, and now I am looking for methods to circumvent protection in games, one being, by running game guardian in a virtual space. Now, this hasn't exactly panned out because despite granting root access to these virtual spaces game guardian still won't work.

Also the emphasis on using virtual spaces seems to be moreso around obtaining root access, whereas this isn't an issue I have to begin with. I don't understand, are these mutually exclusive options, is there any benefit in having both a rooted device and a virtual space?

Try using virtual xposed instead, run GG from virtual Exposed and there may be an option in the fixit menu or somewhere else to run as root in virtual spaces

You can also install an app called Island from the play store and create a work profile on your device, run the game from one profile and GG from the other, put GG in the work profile if you need to use script functions that get process information otherwise it will fail to retrieve the data

18 hours ago, BadCase said:

Try using virtual xposed instead, run GG from virtual Exposed and there may be an option in the fixit menu or somewhere else to run as root in virtual spaces

You can also install an app called Island from the play store and create a work profile on your device, run the game from one profile and GG from the other, put GG in the work profile if you need to use script functions that get process information otherwise it will fail to retrieve the data

I'm not able to run GG in separate environments for some reason. It always loses root access. I've tried many virtual spaces, I've granted access to the app, yet it never works in the end.

Which is why I'm asking how necessary are virtual spaces when already rooted.

Archived