Asphalt 9 legends car code values

Arshu_zeus

Hello I am trying to hack asphalt 9. Although I only change car values to max out the car. So I tried to change some cars it worked. Aston Martin db11 it's car code is 47 , Porsche 911 is 50. And star value of cars.

⭐ 1281

⭐⭐ 2050

⭐⭐⭐ 2563

But unfortunately I am not able to find the cars code with 4 or higher stars. Please if some one know about the car codes and star value of 4 and above stars then please let me know 🙏.

I followed this person's method. It still works i don't know all the car codes and star codes above 3 star.

On 10/20/2022 at 11:10 AM, Arshu_zeus said:

Hello I am trying to hack asphalt 9. Although I only change car values to max out the car. So I tried to change some cars it worked. Aston Martin db11 it's car code is 47 , Porsche 911 is 50. And star value of cars.

⭐ 1281

⭐⭐ 2050

⭐⭐⭐ 2563

But unfortunately I am not able to find the cars code with 4 or higher stars. Please if some one know about the car codes and star value of 4 and above stars then please let me know 🙏.

I followed this person's method. It still works i don't know all the car codes and star codes above 3 star.

@NoFear can you help me?

Archived