Coromon

Kimastar

• 10 months later...
On 10/19/2022 at 9:05 PM, Platonic said:

Then don't touch the points, just ignore them...then no issues with negative. Let me know if this works for you: 

MENACING: -472273170
specialDefense: -1001418754
defense: -1263051503
attack: 1591370207
hp: 5734
specialAttack: 1224542453
sp: 5741
speed: 280450252

stringformatting.lua 340 B · 13 downloads

You can also just use the attack value. Then when fighting a pokemon you get more XP resulting in max leveling your pokemon.

How did you get this 5734 hp and 5741 sp??

On 4/21/2023 at 4:59 AM, nok1a said:

Not sure why. One of the values is causing it. I'm using BlueStacks. Tried 32 and 64 bit and no issues. Normally i only use attack during a match when it is my turn since i can't script it for find the value for a specific coromon, it would need to be done manually by doing as in this video since the values are still same, the values to look for are in the script:

image.thumb.png.77da214423133fe0f1f754e7117db099.png

For use the script it's better you do while in a battle(in case you just need to win), activating and deactivating attack damage when it is your turn.

Not sure. Perhaps this fix your screen issue.

com.tragsoft.coromon.lua 4.76 kB · 10 downloads

where to get this and how i have zerobrane installed in my desktop

On 4/21/2023 at 6:28 AM, Kimastar said:

Bro im talking about change the nature to perfect...i dont like hack things like attack or something like that because its ruin 

completely the game it self...maybe  @NoFear and @Platonic can help pls?

changing nature to perfect mons is ez you start from finding hp then start serching from dword type

• 2 weeks later...

This game made using Solar2D, you can get the source code from resource.car lol, it'll list everything, including functions and such,
this game is similiar to Day R, i'll check this game out hehe, and btw the value should uses Double Mainly

15 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

This game made using Solar2D, you can get the source code from resource.car lol, it'll list everything, including functions and such,
this game is similiar to Day R, i'll check this game out hehe, and btw the value should uses Double Mainly

Do i need to decompile to get resource.car using solar2D

On 3/2/2024 at 7:00 AM, james121088 said:

where to get this and how i have zerobrane installed in my desktop

https://studio.zerobrane.com/doc-installation

On 3/1/2024 at 9:20 AM, james121088 said:

How did you get this 5734 hp and 5741 sp??

Pointer search and offset calculation. Check the script(if it still works). It's open source.