GG closes on every single game

Elysium_

Question

Hello, 

I've been using GG for some time now and all of a sudden GG has just stopped working with no apparent changes made by myself, whenever I start and open a game the icon dissappears and when I go back to the app it tells me "GameGaurdian exited unexpectedly try using this" and it asks me to change if it's loaded in memory or change the level of unload, I have tried every combination of level and memory it's offered and none of them worked, I tried reinstalling GameGaurdian entirely and that didn't fix it, it just still crashes on games I know it used to work on 100%

3 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Elysium_ said:

Hello, 

I've been using GG for some time now and all of a sudden GG has just stopped working with no apparent changes made by myself, whenever I start and open a game the icon dissappears and when I go back to the app it tells me "GameGaurdian exited unexpectedly try using this" and it asks me to change if it's loaded in memory or change the level of unload, I have tried every combination of level and memory it's offered and none of them worked, I tried reinstalling GameGaurdian entirely and that didn't fix it, it just still crashes on games I know it used to work on 100%

Maybe the problem can be with u r virtrual try using rooted virtrual like x8sb or f1vm

15 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Maybe the problem can be with u r virtrual try using rooted virtrual like x8sb or f1vm

I'm on the regular root version, as I said it worked previously and then one day just stopped working without anything changed by me, it doesn't crash so I can't send a crash log but it just closes immediately as soon as I open any other game.

5 hours ago, Elysium_ said:

I'm on the regular root version, as I said it worked previously and then one day just stopped working without anything changed by me, it doesn't crash so I can't send a crash log but it just closes immediately as soon as I open any other 

Idk how it occurs but try gg in any one of the rooted virtrual maybe gg getting crashed coz of your phone version

Archived