Game will not run after launching in virtual space with 64 but support

Blasphemy

Question

I have tried downloading multiple virtual spaces with 64 but support so I can use game guardian properly. After multiple tries, I finally got the “failed to run daemon” GG error to go away by installing f1vm using apk installer. After getting that figured out, I add injustice to the virtual space app and attempt to run it. Only thing is…it stay stuck on a white screen that says injustice in the top left corner. Any help would be great, thanks.

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Blasphemy said:

I have tried downloading multiple virtual spaces with 64 but support so I can use game guardian properly. After multiple tries, I finally got the “failed to run daemon” GG error to go away by installing f1vm using apk installer. After getting that figured out, I add injustice to the virtual space app and attempt to run it. Only thing is…it stay stuck on a white screen that says injustice in the top left corner. Any help would be great, thanks.

You using android ?

Archived