its a joke ?

blocx

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, blocx said:

tell me what is wrong 

Emoji are not considered an answer. Do you think your post was helpful?

16 minutes ago, blocx said:

i hope its the joke of day im not happy if it comes empty post its error you r crazy lol this kind of management of site is strange now collen can warning people thanks @Collen

Screenshot_20221013-164047_Samsung Internet.jpg

You can talk with who create the rules @Enyby or @Sysadmin

omg bcz i was emojied in quote from monkey its not helpfull ( emoji for say at monkey its was nice its prohibed ? )

in most of case i try to help peoole but sometimes it gratefull to have reply for something who be good 

this 👌 to be nice job or its good so if it realy not permissed here im sorry

On 10/13/2022 at 5:44 PM, blocx said:

i hope its the joke of day im not happy if it comes empty post its error you r crazy lol this kind of management of site is strange now collen can warning people thanks @Collen

Screenshot_20221013-164047_Samsung Internet.jpg

He puts warnings for no reason. It was possible here to send me private messages without disturbing me with a warning that he warned[1] me the previous time for no reason, but the administration agreed that my method was not good. No problem with this that he is warning for no reason look..

I sent a message previously to the gameguardian that they will leave people if he gives them warnings for no reason.

Photo

Collen bro We are not children we understand please stay away from me.

If I post my **** picture, don't warn me, let one of the moderators warn me. Thank you😂.

1666067833474.png

1666068043088.pngpre widgetpre widget

1666068882929.png

• Administrators

Hello all,

Thank you for voicing your concerns about our team's handling of content moderation. While I don't agree that warning's were given out incorrectly, I do agree they could have been communicated better.

I would also like to point out, warnings (and their 'warning points') are not permanent for minor infractions. The warning system in the community serves as a quick way for moderators and editors to directly and discreetly address content issues. Only the user warned and the moderation team can see the warning. Some of you mentioned wishing to receive a PM instead - a warning is almost identical to a PM verbally warning you. If you wanted more information you are always able to send the moderator a followup message asking for more details.

These warnings are crucial data to keep our community safe. If for example, someone tells us about being harassed or threatened by a user, we can see if this has happened in the past based upon warnings that user may have received.

Archived