None of the Virtual Spaces works

DEUSMAXIMUS

Question

Hello, I hope someone got a solution for my problem.

As you can see at the video above, Parallel Space wont open Game Guardian. The video is only 3 seconds long but after that it just stays forever like this. It's not only Game Guardian. It's the same for every App. I tried almost every Virtual Space App but none of them works for me. I had this problem at my Samsung S20 FE and now Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. 

Help would be much appreciated. 

Please and thank you. 🙂

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, DEUSMAXIMUS said:

Hello, I hope someone got a solution for my problem.

As you can see at the video above, Parallel Space wont open Game Guardian. The video is only 3 seconds long but after that it just stays forever like this. It's not only Game Guardian. It's the same for every App. I tried almost every Virtual Space App but none of them works for me. I had this problem at my Samsung S20 FE and now Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. 

Help would be much appreciated. 

Please and thank you. 🙂

Hi! We have a lot of open issues on Game Guardian that doesn't properly works on Parallel Space. You might not want to use Virtual Spaces, but use Virtual Machine instead. Nowadays you can run another Android inside your Android phone, this will definitely help your issue. Virtual Machine has more Compability and Daemon support; make sure to look up this list:

If you're insist in using Virtual Spaces; you might want to use Older version of Parallel Spaces, look-up on this:

Similar Thread:

Archived