Storing interval of two values as sub tables with key name: "address"

Platonic

Question

I want to store the interval of the key values between START and END addresses in sub tables.

Example:

list = gg.getRangesList("libUE4.so")
print(list[1])

Print:

Script ended:
{ -- table(ecd9e28)
	['end'] = 502565769216,
	['internalName'] = '/data/app/com.levelinfinite.hotta.gp-u8uliPxUojrrL3hFZaDtPw==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so',
	['name'] = '/data/app/com.levelinfinite.hotta.gp-u8uliPxUojrrL3hFZaDtPw==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so',
	['start'] = 502565765120,
	['state'] = 'Cd',
	['type'] = 'rwxp',
}

Now all addresses in between i want to have in a sub table. This is one example but i want it for all the addresses i get with gg.getRangesList()

3 answers to this question

When i use the memoryFrom and memoryTo parameter i will get the interval values but it takes infinity of time for have all addresses stored in a table. Actually GG crashes or stops working when its more then 200k+ values. And i try to have them in BYTE

1 hour ago, Platonic said:

I want to store the interval of the key values between START and END addresses in sub tables.

Do you mean to store offset between start and end addresses of a RangeList?

1 hour ago, Platonic said:

Now all addresses in between i want to have in a sub table.

Or do you mean to store all addresses(with flags=dword, float, byte etc) into a subtable of RangeList?

I am confused by your question

25 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

Or do you mean to store all addresses(with flags=dword, float, byte etc) into a subtable of RangeList?

I am confused by your question

All addresses between start and end. start and end addresses included.

They only need address and flags. And then a gg.getValues or some sort to get the values corresponding to the addresses.

Its like i could do this:

list = gg.getRangesList("libUE4.so")
gg.searchNumber('0~~0', gg.TYPE_BYTE, nil, nil, list[1]["start"], list[1]["end"], nil)

All addresses from start and end are loaded in results list. But this method is not working well because i be getting 100m + results. And storing them in a table will make GG freeze.

Archived