Using GG on BlueStacks.

despotic

Question

The APK of GameGuardian, from the official website doesn't work for me on BlueStacks. It just says "Unfortunately, this app could not be installed. Please verify the installation file before trying again."

I really wanna use GG, but my phone is too weak as I don't have root so I have to run it through Parallel Space. Any help appreciated.

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, despotic said:

The APK of GameGuardian, from the official website doesn't work for me on BlueStacks. It just says "Unfortunately, this app could not be installed. Please verify the installation file before trying again."

I really wanna use GG, but my phone is too weak as I don't have root so I have to run it through Parallel Space. Any help appreciated.

Once you have bluestacks rooted you can install LuckyPatcher and then install GG as a system app, run it and let it reinstall and then remove the system app

20 hours ago, BadCase said:

Once you have bluestacks rooted you can install LuckyPatcher and then install GG as a system app, run it and let it reinstall and then remove the system app

How can I install it through LuckyPatcher? I can't find anything about installing apps, just patching ones you already have.

Archived