Help for Genius Shooter

Zadkielsan

Hello guys and gals, I've triyed to hack this game a few time those days and the only stuff I was able to do is editing the value of keys, dices and some consumable ressources but when you relaunch the game everything disapear, all the stuff you can get with keys/etc you still keep it but I would like to know if it's possible to made stuff permanant and/or being able to get more ressources from rewards.

The stuff i've edited was in double

i've triyed some other things didn't work, like changing value when searching in group in dword or double.

Thanks for the answers

game link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sagi.barrett&hl=en_US&gl=US

thanks bro, I've done some stuff since i've posted, I was able to change keys for chests, dice for the events, ressources used to upgrade equipement or super weapon, everything is in double value but nothing stay if you quit the game, at least i'm able to get easily stuff from the event with this method, I wish there were a simple method to increase the gems from the event monopoly or being able to fast lap and/or get only gems it could be so awesome.

Archived