Survivor.Io detected, any suggestions?

ZarkBit

Question

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ZarkBit said:

See screenshot. GG was installed with a gibberish name.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dxx.firenow

Screenshot_20220928-000633_Survivor.io.png

Hi! There's several ways to hide Game Guardian from being detected by the game, you might try these:

• 1) Use Sudo Hide, this require a framework to be installed in your Phones. You can either install Taichi Framework or XPosed Framework or EDXposed Framework or for newer Android; you can use Magisk LSPosed Framework.To use it; select your game inside SudoHide and select GG. This will hide GG from the game.
  • 2) Use XPrivacyLua; this once again requires a Framework. You can choose prefered framework at #1. Inside the app, find the your game and uncheck any 'GET ...' permission.
  • 3) Use Android Virtual Machine, such as X8SandboxVMos Pro, or F1 VM. Run the game inside the Virtual Machine and install Game Guardian on your phone (Outside VM/ Not inside VM).
  • 4) Reinstall Game Guardian, you might want to try this first. Game Guardian name should be randomized by default (com.xajssdasd.xadasd) not as GGuardian86X. This yet again, could be caused by GG cannot complete hiding itself or there's double GG Installation.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try them whenever I have some spare time.

I tried re-installing GG, and it installed with a random name, the game still detects it, awkwardly enough, only when I have an active internet connection.

On 9/30/2022 at 2:07 AM, ZarkBit said:

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try them whenever I have some spare time.

I tried re-installing GG, and it installed with a random name, the game still detects it, awkwardly enough, only when I have an active internet connection.

If that's the case, then you need to block specififc/all internet connection that through your game. You can achieve this via several ways:
Packet Capture

• 1) Use PCAPDroid or HTTP Canary to monitor your internet traffic. You can set the capture to only your game.
  • 2) Launch the game, until the message is appeared.
  • 3) Stop the PCAP Capture, and check the latest internet logs.
  • 4) Click on the target log and select "block". This will block that connection from accessing your game; It might responsible from server-side checking.

IPTables:

• 1) If somehow using the above method causes some un-intended effect; you can use IPTables for more dynamic blocks. You can check my repo here: IPTables if your Android don't have any IPTables Installed.
  • 1.1) To Install it, you need Root/SuperSu. Now place both files (IPTables & IP6Tables) into /system/bin with 777 Permissions.
  • 2) Next, to use IPTables command; you need Terminal Emulator or Termux. Inside the terminal put this command:
su
iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport [Port] -j DROP
iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport [Port] -j DROP
# Check the Connection [Port] from your Packet Capture

The reason Why using Packet Capture Blocking can cause Weird Effect is because it's on TCP Layer. So you need to block it via UDP Layer using IPTables.

Archived