Record script in go to value

Aanon007

Question

I'm sorry but I'm a noob, can anyone please help me -

Problem 

have 3 values to group search and then refer to another specific changing value(this value doesn't have a static address) from any those 3 values but this value locating is not recorded in script

only the 3 values are group searched and the script ends

6 answers to this question

No actually i have a lot of values to be changed in the script but those values addresses change everytime the game is reseted and these values also are not static like hunger and thirst as it decay over time. I refer these three values group search wich is present with the required values in "go to" and these three values(they have static values) i use is only for quick navigation to the required to hack values.

5 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

i dont think it possible.

Oh and can you help me or show me an idea of the code to be added before like a menu and option1 activate  the code under to hack 1 set and option2 for hack set 2

P.S-

and thank you so much you have helped me gain so much knowledge from this

1 minute ago, MonkeySAN said:

sorry...i dont understand you.

my English is not that good.

Sorry for that

Ok, i meant that can you help me with the code to add menu to Lua and selecting an option in menu activates the code below or hack below.

Can be translated using a translator 👍

2 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

you meant like menu in a script?

what had you done so far?

Nevermind and sorry to bother i watched a video about that on YouTube as it was there and took some screen shots of the code.

I guess 🤔 , can I add the recorded lua code under 

If gg.menu==1

--main code recorded from lua--

End?

4 hours ago, Aanon007 said:

I'm sorry but I'm a noob, can anyone please help me -

Problem 

have 3 values to group search and then refer to another specific changing value(this value doesn't have a static address) from any those 3 values but this value locating is not recorded in script

only the 3 values are group searched and the script ends

You want to make script with 3 values

Archived