hook some class

TryA651n

Question

Hey, guys. I've a question. I've learned how to use filed offsets and a little bit about Xa range and Hook. I want to know how can I hook the player class from update method in Xa range amd how can i put it in Lua script. I know that all values found to be modified will be in A range. I wanted to learn how a hook works that will always lead to the desired class. Ex: Xa -> Update method from player class -> player class. It for i use filed offset with hook. Can you explain me or teach me ?

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, TryA651n said:

Hey, guys. I've a question. I've learned how to use filed offsets and a little bit about Xa range and Hook. I want to know how can I hook the player class from update method in Xa range amd how can i put it in Lua script. I know that all values found to be modified will be in A range. I wanted to learn how a hook works that will always lead to the desired class. Ex: Xa -> Update method from player class -> player class. It for i use filed offset with hook. Can you explain me or teach me ?

Hi! You can't create custom hooks using Game Guardian. Infact; Hooking is do-it manually by creating a custom wrapper that's do read/write. You can use public Hook Driver, this will save you time instead of starting from scratch. You may lookup on C++ Pointer, atleast this is mostly used on Mod Menu. Anyway, you can go into general Modding Forum, they should atleast have a source about it. Most source usually in C-lang, so probably; you need to learn another language instead of Lua.

Archived