Need help with group search

Marks01

Question

Please help me understand how group search works. I read the description in "GG Help", but in fact nothing is clear. In the game CodyCross: Crossword Puzzles, I wanted to change the reward that gives achievements. "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fanatee.cody&hl=en" For example, I entered - 10;10:512 gave me 1100 values, and if I enter 10;10;10:512, then 500 values will already be displayed, and if 10;10;10;10:512, already 0. I don’t understand why this is so, because there are about 30 achievements in the game for completing which give 10 currencies each, but at the same time I can’t find a value that would change at least one of them. Each time the search returns different results and I don't understand why. Help me understand, once I accidentally found 1 value that can change the reward, it was in Dword A:Anonymous, but when I tried to find it again, nothing came of it.

imgonline-com-ua-dexifrXn7lHAXfcMQ.jpg

10 answers to this question

10;10;10;10:512 probably returns no results because the values aren't stored in close proximity to each other.

I haven't got the achievements unlocked yet but you could try finding how you complete the achievement. As an example if one said complete 10 puzzles and then counted up 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 etc you could try searching 1;10 and then refine 2;10 and again refine 3;10. If you have any results left you could look close to the values to see if there's a 10 that changes your reward amount.

I can't search for "1:10" gives me an error. Only "1;10" is obtained. I tried to find the achievements for which give 15 currency, but nothing came of it. Those two values that gave me are not served, they immediately return to their original state. I clicked on "GOTO" in them and searched for 15D manually but didn't find anything.

Edited by Marks01

16 hours ago, sammax71 said:

10;10;10;10:512 probably returns no results because the values aren't stored in close proximity to each other.

I haven't got the achievements unlocked yet but you could try finding how you complete the achievement. As an example if one said complete 10 puzzles and then counted up 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 etc you could try searching 1;10 and then refine 2;10 and again refine 3;10. If you have any results left you could look close to the values to see if there's a 10 that changes your reward amount.

Up!

Edited by Marks01

@Marks01

Give this script a try:

CodyCross_1_64_0.lua

It changes the achievement reward amounts to just over 16 million coins each. I've got no idea if they actually pay out. I haven't completed that amount of puzzles to test it.

The script is made for 64bit devices.

Screenshot_20220922-161729_CodyCross.thumb.jpg.404cab14b2f1b15aec323cf948f8b1c3.jpg

Edited by sammax71

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

@Marks01

Give this script a try:

CodyCross_1_64_0.lua 12.21 kB · 2 downloads

It changes the achievement reward amounts to just over 16 million coins each. I've got no idea if they actually pay out. I haven't completed that amount of puzzles to test it.

The script is made for 64bit devices.

Screenshot_20220922-161729_CodyCross.thumb.jpg.404cab14b2f1b15aec323cf948f8b1c3.jpg

Thank you, your script worked, but the currency was not counted. Can you explain how you found the correct value? Is there some kind of pointer that you can constantly refer to? I'd like to learn how to find that.

2 hours ago, Marks01 said:

Thank you, your script worked, but the currency was not counted. Can you explain how you found the correct value? Is there some kind of pointer that you can constantly refer to? I'd like to learn how to find that.

I couldn't find it manually so I got the dump.cs and used BadCase Toolbox and just searched various methods and luckily found one that changed those values. I had a feeling that it might only be a visual change and not actually counted.

On 23/9/2022 at 03.22, sammax71 said:

Saya tidak dapat menemukannya secara manual jadi saya mendapatkan dump.cs dan menggunakan BadCase Toolbox dan hanya mencari berbagai metode dan untungnya menemukan satu yang mengubah nilai tersebut. Saya punya perasaan bahwa itu mungkin hanya perubahan visual dan tidak benar-benar dihitung.

how to dump cs and use badcas toolbox sir can you make a videos