Encrypt and online script

blizzardsquad

Question

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, blizzardsquad said:

Hello everyone, I have created a script and uploaded it to pastebin. But I have seen that with HttpCanary you can see the captured link. Is there any function so that it cannot be captured? And what encryption for the script do you recommend? Thank you.

Hi! In case of hiding it from HttpCanary, I'm afraid that you need 3rd-party tools to do that. You can't hide/mask connection using Game Guardian, it can only send http request directly; as you defined on the script. If you wan't to know how to hide your pastebin link from Packet Capture like HTTPCanary/Wireshark, you can ask me but it requires extra step and effort. As for encryption; you can use this SelGG. Even it's public, should be enough to encrypt your script. You're still on the right direction if you want to make an online based script.

42 minutes ago, MainC said:

Hi! In case of hiding it from HttpCanary, I'm afraid that you need 3rd-party tools to do that. You can't hide/mask connection using Game Guardian, it can only send http request directly; as you defined on the script. If you wan't to know how to hide your pastebin link from Packet Capture like HTTPCanary/Wireshark, you can ask me but it requires extra step and effort. As for encryption; you can use this SelGG. Even it's public, should be enough to encrypt your script. You're still on the right direction if you want to make an online based script.

Thanks for your answer. Just now I found a function to detect the use of packet capture. (It cost me but it works). I Will try SelGG for encryption. Thanks!

Archived