Game Guardian in ios!!

Endup

Hello, game guardian It is an application that has more than five years in modifying programs and games, and also has several other functions.. If it is released on the ios, it will be very good, and there will be a great demand here, especially in the last years. The jailbreak supports 15.5, There are also a very large number of jailbreak users. I think that after working for many years, you may need to work on a version for jailbreaking and non(trollstore..etc...) game guardian It has great popularity and fans, but it will increase if it is used in jailbreak, as there are many loopholes in iPhone applications that are difficult to discover due to the complexity of programs such as igamegod It's so bad .. This is a wish and if I have any help, I will always be ready!! 

3 hours ago, Ferib said:

The are tools worse than GameGuardian? lmao

What distinguishes the game guardian is full access, the other tools are weak, I cannot control them well, slow to search also, there is no one better than the game guardian is personal opinions in general and I do not find better than game guardian, If you have a tool, put it.

On 14/9/2022 at 19.58, ENDUNDER said:

Yang membedakan game guardian adalah full access, tools lainnya lemah, saya tidak bisa mengontrolnya dengan baik, pencariannya juga lambat, tidak ada yang lebih baik dari game guardian adalah pendapat pribadi pada umumnya dan saya tidak menemukan yang lebih baik dari game guardian, Jika Anda memiliki alat, letakkan

don't forget to go back to the mod menu if you have mastered it it's more powerful

Archived