Load variable can't work

Mateusnenene17

Question

The code is simples :

pl = '1'

backupnum = '1'

bsub3 = "ah"

data = gg.saveVariable(bsub3, '/sdcard/script/backup' .. backupnum .. '/pl' .. pl .. '/Sspecie.cfg')

data = assert(loadfile('/sdcard/script/backup' .. backupnum .. '/pl' .. pl .. '/Sspecie.cfg'))

Sspecie = (data)

gg.alert(Sspecie)

And it give one error it says 'Function: String expected,got function'

I tried to solve It somehow but then i got another erros ,i am tired,i really Need Help!

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Enfusia said:

A new major update of the game 'Night of the Full Moon' is coming out soon, which kinda caught my attention.

I was able to mod an older version of the game (1.5.1.37), but that approach doesn't work for the newest version anymore (1.5.1.50).

Here's my analysis:
  -The developers use their own anti-tamper solution called 'HProtect'. It (was?) responsible for decrypting the metadata, and it also force closed the game if any changes were detected.
  -They updated HProtect, and I wasn't able to figure out what it does now.
  -The metadata in the old version of the game was obviously obfuscated, but the one in the new version is not, since the 4 magic bytes are valid (I uploaded some screenshots).
  -The il2cpp.so binary seems to be valid and not encrypted at all.

Things that I tried so far:
  -Using the zygisk il2cppdumper didn't work (dump.cs hasn't been created), but it did work with the old version of the game though.
  -Dumping via GameGuardian worked, but the output was identical to the file you get from the apk.
  -il2cppdumper gives me the "System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" error when trying to dump.
  -il2cppInspector says "could not verify the integrity of the metadata file or accurately identify the metadata sub-version" when selecting the metadata file.
  -Libdumper didn't work (also produced the identical output).

I'm kinda lost at this point, it would be great if someone could help me out with this. Also, please let me know if I forgot to include something.

Thanks in advance

Hex-View new metadata.png

Hex-View of old metadata.png

Metadata from the newest version.rar 2.77 MB · 0 downloads Metadata from the older version.rar 2.97 MB · 0 downloads Newest version of HProtect.rar 18.05 kB · 0 downloads Older version of HProtect.rar 10.96 kB · 0 downloads

2 hours ago, Mateusnenene17 said:

The code is simples :

pl = '1'

backupnum = '1'

bsub3 = "ah"

data = gg.saveVariable(bsub3, '/sdcard/script/backup' .. backupnum .. '/pl' .. pl .. '/Sspecie.cfg')

data = assert(loadfile('/sdcard/script/backup' .. backupnum .. '/pl' .. pl .. '/Sspecie.cfg'))

Sspecie = (data)

gg.alert(Sspecie)

I tried to solve It somehow but then i got another erros ,i am tired,i really Need Help!

Can you please send the exact error?

10 hours ago, Mateusnenene17 said:
pl = '1'
backupnum = '1'
bsub3 = "ah"
Sspecie = (data)
gg.alert(Sspecie)

Well you can't make folder with gg

So delete /

And change assert to dofile

And it should work

There's a way to make folder with gg !!!

10 hours ago, Mateusnenene17 said:

If you get this error only so just

Edit assert(loadfile to dofile

Archived