Please someone help

Milfwold

Question

So I've been at it for days now trying different apps to hack Last Island Of Survival the only app that seems to work for me is VMOS but my game keeps crashing can someone please help I've watched 100s of videos on YouTube and nothing 😭😭 

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Milfwold said:

So I've been at it for days now trying different apps to hack Last Island Of Survival the only app that seems to work for me is VMOS but my game keeps crashing can someone please help I've watched 100s of videos on YouTube and nothing 😭😭 

My game keeps crashing i have scripts to use for game guardian but the game it self loads up for a few minutes than crashes 

14 hours ago, Milfwold said:

Hi! there's several reason that can cause this:

• 1) VMos Pro tends to have poor compability for Arm games. What you can do is: to check the archicteture inside the APK Lib. Open the apk using some zip opener like: ZAarchiver and Navigate into Lib folder. Make sure that you have x86/x64 arch of games to able run in VMos. Otherwise use VPhoneGaGa as mentioned above.
  • 2) The game does checks for su/magisk/apps. To find out; you can try to delete game-guardian and see if it's still crashing. Unfortunately, you can't disable superSu in VMos Pro as it's built-in into the Android image. If the SuperSu is the case, you need to switch to VPhoneGaGa and use Magisk as superSu alternative. Then, you can just hide the root/su with Shamiko
  • 3) The game probably has errors with in-game files. Could be unfinished game-data while downloading or etc. The simplest way to re-install the game and see if it's working. You can also check for (code_app, database, code_cache) inside /data/data/your.game.name/. Also do some checks on /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/your.game.name directory.

Do note that; if you decided to reinstall the game, make sure to save your in-game account first inside /data/data/your.game.name/ if you happen to already create some.

Archived