Day R Survival Dupe

Wastelandhiker

Hi there!
I've been trying to dupe some items following along a few YouTube videos for the game "Day R Survival"

Even tho the method seems relatively easy I can't seem to make it work and was wondering what might be the cause of this.
This is the video I followed along, there are a lot of them out there following the same scheme.

I'm using the newest version of the NOX player (which is rooted) and would be glad about any help!

On 9/5/2022 at 7:56 PM, Wastelandhiker said:

Hi there!
I've been trying to dupe some items following along a few YouTube videos for the game "Day R Survival"

Even tho the method seems relatively easy I can't seem to make it work and was wondering what might be the cause of this.
This is the video I followed along, there are a lot of them out there following the same scheme.

I'm using the newest version of the NOX player (which is rooted) and would be glad about any help!

MAKE SURE TO SELECT "CA: C++ ALLOC" IN MEMORY RANGE AND DONT FORGET TO SELECT THE PROCESS WHICH WILL EITHER BE

Day R Survival

Or

Day R Premium 

• 5 months later...

Archived