Need help

Stl7

Question

Ok, so it's a bit weird. When I try to open the GG in parallel space or any other cloning app, there is a infinite loading screen from that app or it just kicks me out of that app. I don't know what to do.

Note:

I am new to this kind of stuff, so I don't really know anything.

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Stl7 said:

Ok, so it's a bit weird. When I try to open the GG in parallel space or any other cloning app, there is a infinite loading screen from that app or it just kicks me out of that app. I don't know what to do.

Note:

I am new to this kind of stuff, so I don't really know anything.

Hi! there's many thread that talking about the same problem about GG inside Parallel Space, etc. At this point, you should avoid to use Parallel Space and any cloning app since it doesn't have a proper environment. You need to try Android VM such as:[ F1 VM, X8Sandbox (Recommended), VMos Pro, Twoyi ]. If you still insist in using Parallel Space; you might need to try optimized Parallel Space for Game Guardian:

Here's the thread talking about similar problem:

*If you're decided to choose Android VM instead, do note that: Newer Android (10-12), you need to find Modded version of Android VM you're using, since many apps are incompatible with newer Android. For example; if you're using X8Sandbox; You need to download Android 12 X8Sandbox Launcher to fix booting problem.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:32 AM, MainC said:

Hi! there's many thread that talking about the same problem about GG inside Parallel Space, etc. At this point, you should avoid to use Parallel Space and any cloning app since it doesn't have a proper environment. You need to try Android VM such as:[ F1 VM, X8Sandbox (Recommended), VMos Pro, Twoyi ]. If you still insist in using Parallel Space; you might need to try optimized Parallel Space for Game Guardian:

Here's the thread talking about similar problem:

*If you're decided to choose Android VM instead, do note that: Newer Android (10-12), you need to find Modded version of Android VM you're using, since many apps are incompatible with newer Android. For example; if you're using X8Sandbox; You need to download Android 12 X8Sandbox Launcher to fix booting problem.

I recommend f1vm it is best because sandbox does not support some games 

Archived