Pixel Gun 3D bypassing 24 hours cooldown of new account creation after getting banned

SirkeciAdam

Question

8 answers to this question

First you need to identify what method they are using to identify you, IMEI ? IP ADDRESS ? ... then you can just spoof those data to be incognito
did you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game ? do after that the game still recognize you ?

If you have two device try installing the game on the other device if the ban persist that will confirm they are using ip ban

In some games like PUBG the game save some info in your device in a configs file deleting this file reset the ban (on guest account)

You can try this one enable show hidden file on your file explorer and browse to check for configs file on /sdcard and /sdcard/Android/data

On 8/30/2022 at 9:05 PM, SirkeciAdam said:

Guys I wonder is there have any way to bypass account creation cooldown after getting banned in Pixel Gun 3D?

Hi! this is actually possible; tested on popular game such as PUBGM and Sausage Man. Hopefully this can also work on PG3D; since I'm no longer playing the game anymore since Chrismast in 2018. So here's the step you might want to follow:

• 1) Check for player database inside /data/data/com.pixel.gun3d/files/, check any files containing any UUID/Player/Session/DeviceID or something along those lines and change the value accordingly.

*If you have no idea which one, you can change all values from any files inside the folder into something random but you need to keep it's character length as original. For UUID randomizer check: UUID Generator

• 2) Next step is to delete cache folder inside /data/data/com.pixel.gun3d such as code_cache or you can delete all the folders except 3: Database, Files, Code_App.
  • 3) Don't forget to delete cache file inside game data at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.pixel.gun3d/*, you need to find any files related into player-info, inventory-info, etc. I kinda lost at this one, as I don't play the game long time ago.
  • 4) Some addition: you might want to use Device ID changer and applied it into your PG3D app. There's many app that do the same but many of them are outdated, so i suggest to use: Android Faker
  • 5) If you're on Windows using Android Emulator such as: BlueStack, LDPlayer, etc. You can just create a new Emulator Instances and delete the Old one. This is the lazy and easy way to fix.

Hopefully, this will fix your problem. Above steps is to make the game identify you as a new starter and resetting all info about previously banned account.

Archived