VIP Giveaway!

Sysadmin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very good! Will add you to the group when I get the chance.

I must admit that I've never played this game before, and this is how I figured out the answer.

1. I couldn't see the picture that you posted, because it just appeared "a frog that was frozen in ice cube" picture.

2. The picture told me to register at imageshack.us so that I could see the picture.

3. I went to register as their advice.

4. When I could see your picture, I tried to search for the game that have a word "Ninja" in the title from Google Play.

5. I searched for images from all the game's name that I've got with Google.

6. Gotcha!!

I tell this to you so that you can decide I worth it or not. :rolleyes:

• Administrators

I must admit that I've never played this game before, and this is how I figured out the answer.

1. I couldn't see the picture that you posted, because it just appeared "a frog that was frozen in ice cube" picture.

2. The picture told me to register at imageshack.us so that I could see the picture.

3. I went to register as their advice.

4. When I could see your picture, I tried to search for the game that have a word "Ninja" in the title from Google Play.

5. I searched for images from all the game's name that I've got with Google.

6. Gotcha!!

I tell this to you so that you can decide I worth it or not. :rolleyes:

Oh, that's the whole point ;-) the first person, to find it, one way or another, is rewarded.