Android version

WavyDavy

Question

14 answers to this question

3 hours ago, WavyDavy said:

Does parallel space and GG just not work on android 12? Same with virtual xposed(says it supports 5~10)

Yup

You have 2 choices 

1 - root your device

2 - use virtual machine like f1vm or x8 sandbox 

On 8/30/2022 at 7:14 AM, WavyDavy said:

Is it that easy? Feel like ive seen tuts that are complicated and longer. Isnt there to separate s22 ultra versions with different processors

If you don't wanna root your device just use x8 sandbox or f1vm or any virtual machine 

4 hours ago, MANDO01 said:

If you don't wanna root your device just use x8 sandbox or f1vm or any virtual machine 

Yea im using x8 now, tryna get lifetime vip is dumb tho i dont want these ads but i dont know how to pay them

12 hours ago, WavyDavy said:

Yea im using x8 now, tryna get lifetime vip is dumb tho i dont want these ads but i dont know how to pay them

No don't pay lol 

You android 12 right 

12 hours ago, WavyDavy said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-b63iduLfpAocx

On 9/2/2022 at 4:57 AM, MANDO01 said:

Because you can get it for free 😐

But If you insist on paying 

pay me 😂🤣

Looked up some vids and a post on xda my version of the s22 ultra cant be rooted just thought I'd let you know.

If you really like the project and want to support the developers then yes invest money in their app, but if you want just to remove ads you shall not pay, there are several ads exterminators, you can even use a simple DNS server, (take one minute to setup, no installation)

Edited by MAARS

1 hour ago, MAARS said:

If really like the project and want to support the developers then yes invest money in their app, but if you want just to remove ads you shall not pay, there are several ads exterminators, you can even use a simple DNS server, (take one minute to setup, no installation)

The continuation of this; yes, it can be done through DNS Server but alternatively, you can just use AdGuard DNS: It has inbuilt ad-list and even can import one, this can avoid to setup wordlist manually, Altho; the queries are limited to 300K Requests, should've use DNS List from SimpleDNSCrypt. To use Both DNS, just simply put the address into DNS setting. Alternatively, you can use MyAndroidToolsPro and disable Ad-mob services from the app, altho; you need root for this.