Speed hack is causing a spike in ping

Flyffer

Question

This is totaly normal, the speedhack function is not for online game, if you want to do a speedhack you should look for values and edit them as your wish

there are some tutorial on how to find speedhack on most of game, you should search and try any of them that work for you 😉

Edited by MAARS

7 hours ago, MAARS said:

This is totaly normal, the speedhack function is not for online game, if you want to do a speedhack you should look for values and edit them as your wish

there are some tutorial on how to find speedhack on most of game, you should search and try any of them that work for you 😉

I already have the value... Someone helped me searched for it, been using it in my other phone and it was this code "1.0F;0.33333334327F;0.02999999933F::9"

The problem is, when I switched to a different phone... The code is not working anymore. Same game, same execution. When I do the group search, there's no values found. Can you help me with this sir? Tnx in advance.

Edited by Flyffer

Can you tell me those two device name please, different android version and device chips can influence how data are managed in the ram

For example when I was using my Samsung device with exynos chips I have been hacking most of the game on the C++ alloc region but since I got my Xiaomi device with snapdragon things have changed for almost all game I am working with the anonymous region 

Edited by MAARS

1 hour ago, Flyffer said:

I already have the value... Someone helped me searched for it, been using it in my other phone and it was this code "1.0F;0.33333334327F;0.02999999933F::9"

The problem is, when I switched to a different phone... The code is not working anymore. Same game, same execution. When I do the group search, there's no values found. Can you help me with this sir? Tnx in advance.

So I suggest you at first to try different region 

1 minute ago, MAARS said:

In your video you have the CA region selected, try to switch it to Anonymous region 

Ok2x, let me try

3 minutes ago, MAARS said:

In your video you have the CA region selected, try to switch it to Anonymous region 

Still not working sir

Just now, MAARS said:

If still not working, you should search your value again and make a fresh new group search.

Hahahaha.. that's the prob, I don't know how to execute that even I have tutorial vids... Coding is not my thing T.T

Hello brother, there is no solution to this because this is happening because of the server or because of the "CodeNet" It will be fixed if your internet speed is too strong, If you don't have a very fast it won't fix it unfortunately, 

Edited by ENDUP