Lonely Survivor GG request

Royalgoddess

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cobby.lonelysurvivor 

Hello Friends, 

please see if there is any ways to hack the dice roll, upgrade tickets and talent points. I have successfully hacked the green rubies and gold. To hack green rubies, search gold value from shop as ordered search and type Anonymous. After that select the gold value and goto---> address. Edit the gold value as qword. After that scroll down, all the way until you see the green ruby value for that gold amount. Select value and edit as type Q-word. Set it to -9999 and then return to game and refresh store. The game store will be updated to show the -9999 for green ruby value for the gold amount. Easy win. 

If anyone can figure out how to hack the dice roll count, talent points and upgrade tickets, i would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks and most importantly enjoy !!!!! the game is actually fun !!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, bumping this up. With the recent update to the game it seems the devs hid all their data. I was able to hack purple diamond and gold from the store. And everything else from the achievement tab. Now i can find the exact same values, but editing them only does a visual change. They seemed to have hid their data. I don't believe they changed this game to server side. So if anyone can help out, it would be great. @NoFear any chance you can provide some insight ? i can help with what information i have so far. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

ok, so i am not getting any results in memory location Ca, i am using Bluestacks on pc, i get values from Anonymous memory range. Did you do this on your phone ? 

Did you try "Other"?

13 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

ok, so i am not getting any results in memory location Ca, i am using Bluestacks on pc, i get values from Anonymous memory range. Did you do this on your phone ? 

Hmm. Try again? I'm also using bluestacks and that worked fine for me

On 10/2/2022 at 10:47 AM, pMerng said:

does this only work for the season rewards ? have you figured out how to do this for achievements ? i am able to edit the values for achievements but when i claim them, the values don't change. I tried the same for the Ad rewards, same thing. i can change the values but when i claim them, the values don't change. I tried all memory locations one by one, but no luck. Let me know if you found anything else. Thank you.

@Royalgoddess

Don't know if this will help but I've managed to get it all to work albeit in different regions and slightly different way.

Don't know if it makes a difference but I have been using the Arm7 version of the game.

For the season awards I found that in memory range "Other". Firstly I searched 50000 Dword which was one of the reward amounts. Increment edit to to find the correct value and then I saved that. I then searched 20 Dword which was the first Gem reward. I then used the Address mask and used the first 4 digits of the saved address (50000 Dword). This reduced the amount of search results and then I did the increment edit to find the value.

44 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

@Royalgoddess

Don't know if this will help but I've managed to get it all to work albeit in different regions and slightly different way.

Don't know if it makes a difference but I have been using the Arm7 version of the game.

For the season awards I found that in memory range "Other". Firstly I searched 50000 Dword which was one of the reward amounts. Increment edit to to find the correct value and then I saved that. I then searched 20 Dword which was the first Gem reward. I then used the Address mask and used the first 4 digits of the saved address (50000 Dword). This reduced the amount of search results and then I did the increment edit to find the value.

which version is the Arm 7 version? thanks for all the help.

• 4 months later...
On 10/4/2022 at 5:45 PM, sammax71 said:

@Royalgoddess

It still working on the latest version?