Lua Script Fix - Golf Battle

ArthurMackens

Question

Hello! Im trying to fix a Golf Battle Script but i dont know nothing about Lua Programming can i get a help? Thanks in advance! When i run the script i have a error mensage of "No enough results". I already decompile de file from Bytecode to Lua for reading and coding. File attached!

GolfBattleScriptBigEndian.lua

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, ArthurMackens said:

Hello! Im trying to fix a Golf Battle Script but i dont know nothing about Lua Programming can i get a help? Thanks in advance! When i run the script i have a error mensage of "No enough results". I already decompile de file from Bytecode to Lua for reading and coding. File attached!

GolfBattleScriptBigEndian.lua 50.82 kB · 1 download

This not lua send the script don't decompile it just send it

Bc no one will understand that lol

44 minutes ago, ArthurMackens said:

LOL im sorry im really noob in Android Programming XD Here is the script download from here.

Golf Battle.lua.bin.lua 2.9 kB · 2 downloads

Okay now what you want 

On 8/23/2022 at 5:34 AM, ArthurMackens said:

Hello! Im trying to fix a Golf Battle Script but i dont know nothing about Lua Programming can i get a help? Thanks in advance! When i run the script i have a error mensage of "No enough results".

If this what you want 

Well it's not error the script is fine i think

It's counting the results if he didn't find anything then it's printing no enough results

But try this maybe there's something wrong in it 

GolfBattle.lua

Okay, i will explain where im using the Game Guardian, Im on bluestacks 5, i have it rooted, when i load the script the i cant more touch the screen and its not working. Can i get a help of how to fix the script or do a new one for guidelines? 

2 hours ago, ArthurMackens said:

Okay, i will explain where im using the Game Guardian, Im on bluestacks 5, i have it rooted, when i load the script the i cant more touch the screen and its not working. Can i get a help of how to fix the script or do a new one for guidelines? 

The script that i send to you not working ?

Archived