Survivor.io Hack

Hybyte123

i tried to change gold and gem but i got something else when you play and kill zombies there's like a health bar in the top and each level up will gain you a new skill upgrade so i used game guardian to search for the level for example. your level when you start is 1 so you have to search 1 using dword then try to get a level up until you get to level 4 or 5 to get minimum search result at the end you will have 1 or 2 dword results. change them if 4 or 5 or 6 to 1 again and again and you will see the suprise

enjoy 

8 minutes ago, GOD_SLAYER said:

i tried to change gold and gem but i got something else when you play and kill zombies there's like a health bar in the top and each level up will gain you a new skill upgrade so i used game guardian to search for the level for example. your level when you start is 1 so you have to search 1 using dword then try to get a level up until you get to level 4 or 5 to get minimum search result at the end you will have 1 or 2 dword results. change them if 4 or 5 or 6 to 1 again and again and you will see the suprise

enjoy 

IMG_20220822_211316.thumb.jpg.e0bff6e3195db6c813b961162daf7313.jpg

12 hours ago, GOD_SLAYER said:

enjoy 

wait is this bannable? maybe i got suspended for this?

1 hour ago, Hybyte123 said:

wait is this bannable? maybe i got suspended for this?

i don't think it's bannable because i played like this two hours nothing happened i got like 200000 golds still not banned.

1 hour ago, GOD_SLAYER said:

i don't think it's bannable because i played like this two hours nothing happened i got like 200000 golds still not banned.

what chapter are you playing now, i play to chapter 3 and the game start warning me from cheating and the results after i end the chapter wasn't save

Edited by YaphetSSSSS

1 hour ago, YaphetSSSSS said:

what chapter are you playing now, i play to chapter 3 and the game start warning me from cheating and the results after i end the chapter wasn't save

my fault i turned off the wifi when I was playing i got that massage too sorry for that i will try another way.

Screenshot_2022-08-23-14-23-27-198_com_x8zs.sandbox.thumb.jpg.7a6c89d76424b017da7fce60e8ecbcc6.jpg

I've only played a few games but so far I haven't seen any messages. Don't know if it's the difference but what I did was once I found the value (normally 3 results) I edited them to 1 and freeze them. Once you max out everything then unfreeze the results and continue playing.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:43 PM, sammax71 said:

I've only played a few games but so far I haven't seen any messages. Don't know if it's the difference but what I did was once I found the value (normally 3 results) I edited them to 1 and freeze them. Once you max out everything then unfreeze the results and continue playing.

even you connected to the internet? will the matches be counted? what chapter you playing now?

On 8/23/2022 at 7:30 PM, GOD_SLAYER said:

my fault i turned off the wifi when I was playing i got that massage too sorry for that i will try another way.

Screenshot_2022-08-23-14-23-27-198_com_x8zs.sandbox.thumb.jpg.7a6c89d76424b017da7fce60e8ecbcc6.jpg

i seen modded apps that has cd hack and even you are connected to internet the matches will be counted and not getting any message of suspended 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 10:19 PM, GyuminLeo said:

Is there a way to hack time or the gems? I can hack the level but don't know how to hack the time to make short runs

It's a float number. For example if you're at 00:16, then the number would be somewhere from 16.000 to 16.999...