Pixel Gun 3D ALL UPDATE Custom Lottery + Sets Hack (32bit and 64bit)

HorridModz

Just now, ShotinmybagXD1234 said:

Does anyone know how to make a bp script I've been looked up for almost a year "pg3d battle pass script" nothing comes up and I'm not good with making scripts so that's it...

Ik this is off topic and unrelated but it just needs to be addressed...

I don't think there's any bp scripts that currently exist. You'll have to make your own.

The reason bp scripts are almost extinct is because the game has been obfuscated since version 16.6.1, and most modding has been achieved by comparing 16.6.1 with the current version to deobfuscate the game's code and find hacks. The pixel pass was not a thing in version 16.6.1, so all the pixel pass code is obfuscated and almost impossible to deobfuscate. This makes it very difficult to find battle pass hacks.

5 minutes ago, HorridModz said:

I don't think there's any bp scripts that currently exist. You'll have to make your own.

The reason bp scripts are almost extinct is because the game has been obfuscated since version 16.6.1, and most modding has been achieved by comparing 16.6.1 with the current version to deobfuscate the game's code and find hacks. The pixel pass was not a thing in version 16.6.1, so all the pixel pass code is obfuscated and almost impossible to deobfuscate. This makes it very difficult to find battle pass hacks.

Alr tysm for the nice and friendly reply like always ❤️👍

5 minutes ago, HorridModz said:

Ig I'm gonna work on somewhat easy stuff for a starter modder like sets & lottery script

Edited by ShotinmybagXD1234

On 11/12/2022 at 5:46 PM, HorridModz said:

Thanks so much! Where in the heck did you find this?

Correction: This says paying, not playing (meaning whether you are an f2p player or you have spent money or the game before)

I believe the script is working again in 22.8, but I have not verified this myself.

I'm almost sure its working in 22.8, but it was patched in the current version (22.8.2).

14 hours ago, adachi1705 said:

No XP Spoofer?

Tell me where anyone said this was an xp spoofer. You just did the equivalent of walking into a furniture store and asking if they sold shoes.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:31 AM, ikme1337 said:

Can you update for 22.8?

I don't plan to update this script. Sorry. 

On 11/13/2022 at 7:11 PM, ShotinmybagXD1234 said:

Alr tysm for the nice and friendly reply like always ❤️👍

Ig I'm gonna work on somewhat easy stuff for a starter modder like sets & lottery script

That sounds great. Since pg3d has lots of protections and anticheat, it may be more satisfying for you to mod an easier game, such as an offline game, or maybe even a mono game (mono is what unity games were made with before 2017, it made app apks come with the source code so you could easily edit the source code however you pleased). Personally, I remember when I edited the source code of an offline game with no protection that was built with mono. I trivially modified a lot of stuff in only a few hours, then I installed the modified game and got to enjoy all the mods I had created. It was really cool and gave me a lot of motivation.

I recommend trying that to give yourself courage, but if you want to stick to pg3d, feel free to. I just hope you don't get frustrated.

Also, make sure to follow a tutorial every once in a while. In my opinion, that's the best way to learn new things as well as to build onto your current skills. I recommend watching a couple of PMTDVA's tutorials.

Hello brother, after the new forced update, the script don't work 

Nothing found. Make sure you are fully loaded into the game, and you have not used any other lottery / set event scripts in this game session.

If you are fully loaded in and you have not used any lottery / set event scripts this game session, the script must have been patched. Please contact User123456789#6424 on discord so I can fix it.

في 21/8/2022 الساعة 03:59 ، قال HorridModz:

Pixel Gun 3D ALL UPDATE Custom Lottery + Sets Hack ( 32bit ou 64 bit )

وصف إكتمل ، قوم بتريره غدا.

ملاوية: Armv7 ( 32bit ) GHYR MDOUM allamlah، l Annni onthn 18 sa'a llqeyám boulk و ANA htrq ahqa. ولكن اجب انتها اينه في غيزون ايم قليلة.

اخلا المشرق: هدى البرنامي النسي قبل اللضاه! من الحسول علي القير من العاملات في مصر زمان سيشير إغلى حاصبك عليّا فيب وسئيم. اوسي الحسول علي 10000 جوهرة فطائر اليوم, أو سيكون حسين "ضرب مطار الحجر. حطى ذوات كعب من امان ، فلا يزال بامكان كهره.

تحيدر: باستادام خيار الكيما المخصة و الاسد ايم المكاف أكثر من 45000 سوف HASRLK عيلى الفور

عبدال تقريبا 18 ساعه علي التولي عام, وليا بلا ومم,اكدم اخير:

Pixel Gun 3D All Update Custom Lottery and Set Event Hack!

هذا هو ليس العدي مظلتو البرنامجي الناسي. إلك ما فريد عنه:

-سعمل هدي البرنامي النسي علي جامعة تحديثات العربية ( أدني إقصار عن أبهتباره هو 22.4.3 ، وولين ، وضعي الصائب على عيلى ، هال ) ، هتى تحديثت تقبليه

- إيدم البرنامي النسي رئيس المختلة, ويه إيشال أ قمة مخصة ثولام ليكن ليهاه قد يكون. هاليا, فط اداد كملة ( لا توجد كيم شريا فتل 1.5 ) فاي النتاك م 0 إلى 65536 محمد.

-هوا البرنامي النسي يدم الاجتاز مع كليهما armv7 ( 32 بت ) و armv8 ( 64 بت ) البناى

- يختام برنايم النقية على ماهية التضامن ، على حداد ، على سبيل المثال ، على موقع الحكم ، على اليمين ، وقححه ، وقحه ، وقحه ، ونقانقه

-هوا النطوي عليّ صغير أنتيبان جزيرة تي ياهو ندما تحالير قريم الكاف أكثر من 45000

آمل ش ش شطت ع ، و من هث كوان يفتق البقاع 5 صبا آها!