Pixel Gun 3D ALL UPDATE Custom Lottery + Sets Hack (32bit and 64bit)

HorridModz

Pixel Gun 3D ALL UPDATE Custom Lottery + Sets Hack (32bit and 64bit)

The script has been patched, but @Michael1541 went through a lot of effort to make an updated version for the community! Switch to that one instead: PG3D Lottery and Sets script updated - LUA scripts - GameGuardian

Notice: Armv7 (32bit) is not currency supported, because I grinded 18 hours to make this and I'm really burnt out. But it should be finished in a few days.

Update: I said I would add Armv7 (32bit) support in a few days when this script was first released, but it never came out. I know a lot of people are upset about this. The reason is that I tried multiple times to make it work but kept encountering bugs and running into issues. Sorry to all the 32bit users!

Contact Me:

User123456789#6424 on discord

Disclaimer: This script is bannable! Getting too much currency within a certain time frame will flag your account as suspicous and you will be banned in the next ban wave. I recommend only getting at most 10,000 gems per day, or your account will have a high risk of being banned. Even if you do play it safe, you can still be banned.

Warning: Using the custom value option and setting the reward values to over 45,000 will instantly ban you

After almost 18 hours straight of work, and a completely sleepless night, I finally present:

Pixel Gun 3D All Update Custom Lottery and Set Event Hack!

This is not the ordinary lotto sets script. Here's what unique about it:

-This script will work on all game updates (the lowest game version tested is 22.4.3, but downgrading is impossible anyway), even future updates

-The script supports various values, and lets you enter a custom value if it does not have what you want. Currently, only whole numbers (no decimal values like 1.5) in the range of 0 to 65536 are supported.

-This script supports devices with both armv7 (32bit) and armv8 (64bit) architectures

-This script employs multiple searches, to ensure that only the correct value is edited, and as a backup in case the mIain search does not work

-This script has a small antiban feature that warns you when you try to edit the reward values over 45,000

I really hope you enjoy, and that this was worth staying up until 5 AM for!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 5:42 AM, Onions96 said:

Hi. Just wanna ask . Are u using gg in rooted? If not what what version of gg u are using

I use a rooted android emulator with gameguardian. I am not an expert at setting up gameguardian or rooting, so don't ask me if you are having issues - there are many great tutorials on youtube that explain better than I can.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2022 at 9:23 AM, SanCorry said:

Limit Report

In game(playing) 

- Coins 18000

- Gems 10800

NonPlaying

- Coins 50 000

- Gems 900

24 h  time = 1 reportspacer.png

Thanks so much! Where in the heck did you find this?

On 10/2/2022 at 9:23 AM, SanCorry said:

Limit Report

In game(playing) 

- Coins 18000

- Gems 10800

NonPlaying

- Coins 50 000

- Gems 900

24 h  time = 1 reportspacer.png

Correction: This says paying, not playing (meaning whether you are an f2p player or you have spent money or the game before)

On 10/4/2022 at 9:53 AM, Murilo_GOLD said:

Hi! I tried to use it, but when I try to run the script it says "searching", than after a minute it says "nothing found". What should I do?

On 10/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, miku103067939 said:

22.7.2edition It doesn't work.

On 10/7/2022 at 6:58 AM, Murilo_GOLD said:

How did you do?? I tried but it always says "nothing found".

4 hours ago, lordvillain said:

Hello horrid, bro your script is awesome, but after new update it doesn't work, it need your update. 

I believe the script is working again in 22.8, but I have not verified this myself.

16 hours ago, HorridModz said:

Thanks so much! Where in the heck did you find this?

Correction: This says paying, not playing (meaning whether you are an f2p player or you have spent money or the game before)

I believe the script is working again in 22.8, but I have not verified this myself.

I was doing pg3d reverse, this security config was in obb in encrypted base64, but I didn't find any rules for pg 3d anti-cheat that detect game guardian

on emulators, the script causes errors for me, and loads incorrectly, and on a mobile smartphone, anti-cheat does not work, I tried a lot of hiding tags, but it finds gameguardian in memory, and then detects the apk

8 minutes ago, SanCorry said:

Я делал реверс pg3d, этот конфиг безопасности был в obb в зашифрованном base64, но я не нашел никаких правил для античита pg 3d, определяющих game guardian

virtualization doesn't help

Does anyone know how to make a bp script I've been looked up for almost a year "pg3d battle pass script" nothing comes up and I'm not good with making scripts so that's it...

1 minute ago, ShotinmybagXD1234 said:

Does anyone know how to make a bp script I've been looked up for almost a year "pg3d battle pass script" nothing comes up and I'm not good with making scripts so that's it...

Ik this is off topic and unrelated but it just needs to be addressed...