Survivor.io gameguardian hack request

Royalgoddess

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dxx.firenow&hl=en_US&gl=US

hello all, anyone able to hack anything in this game, lets discuss. i was able to hack gold during game mission, but when i return to main screen, the server boots me off and my gold value returns to normal. The same for green rubies. I try to hack them but for some reason it seems they have a different type of XOR encryption. Anyways if anyone can take a look and share what you find that will be great, thanks.

ok i was able to hack the gold value. Hack the gold value during a mission time. Gold value is stored as float. There are two other values as dword. DO NOT TOUCH the Dword. just edit the float value and the server doesn't kick you out. Still no luck with the green rubies. If anyone can help with the green rubies that would be great. thanks

hello all never mind, i tried everything, it seems like the game is server sided. Any values you change and are able to edit once the server refreshes it resets your values. maybe i don't know if anything is possible with scripts. Maybe somone with script knowledge can unlock something. 

Have you dumped the game?

4 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

Any values you change and are able to edit once the server refreshes it resets your values. maybe i don't know if anything is possible with scripts.

Seems hard one. Scripting in this case is supposed to simplify what you found manually. 

16 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dxx.firenow&hl=en_US&gl=US

hello all, anyone able to hack anything in this game, lets discuss. i was able to hack gold during game mission, but when i return to main screen, the server boots me off and my gold value returns to normal. The same for green rubies. I try to hack them but for some reason it seems they have a different type of XOR encryption. Anyways if anyone can take a look and share what you find that will be great, thanks.

I will try it 

found this on Telegam, i don't understand but hope it helps you, and then you can share me the tutorial 😛 

16 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

ok i was able to hack the gold value. Hack the gold value during a mission time. Gold value is stored as float. There are two other values as dword. DO NOT TOUCH the Dword. just edit the float value and the server doesn't kick you out. Still no luck with the green rubies. If anyone can help with the green rubies that would be great. thanks

What is the maximum gold you can have each game without being banned?
I think the game is work the same way as Archero so you can cheat the value of your ATK,Health and Attack Speed too.

• 1 month later...

Archived