Royal knight Tales I just found a few hacked

Momokiyuhuu

good afternoon sir, I think the game royal knight tales can be hacked. I just found a few , Unlimited mana , Soldier  upgrated , 

maybe we can discuss here to hack damage, etc

ss I hope you can take the time😀

link games: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elysium.royal.knight.tales.anime.rpg.mmo.gacha.impact

On 16/8/2022 at 16.47, Momokiyuhuu said:

selamat siang pak, saya pikir game royal knight tales bisa diretas. Saya baru saja menemukan beberapa, Mana tidak terbatas, Prajurit ditingkatkan, 

mungkin kita bisa berdiskusi disini untuk hack damage, dll

ss saya harap Anda dapat meluangkan waktu😀

tautan permainan: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elysium.royal.knight.tales.anime.rpg.mmo.gacha.impact

Hemmm...

On 8/18/2022 at 5:01 PM, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

when i hack damage i get abnormal pop up notification and i get kicked from server becaouse abnormal data after one kill 

If I have free time I will check again

Wow, how do you do it sir? Can you teach me? 

On 8/17/2022 at 2:42 PM, END-GAME said:

Can you teach me how to hack the soldier? Im playing the game too but i dont really understand how to hack it

For soldiers, you must have the ingredients first and drink +5 animal rank 6 characters, to unlock level 3 soldier.

Memory (A) Increase the soldier's level then look for Dword(number of levels) Increase until you find 1 value

Change the max soldier level to just upgrade until you can max soldier rating

nb. Soldier follows Hero character level, star, and rank + Hero character

On 8/17/2022 at 2:42 PM, END-GAME said:

Can you teach me how to hack the soldier? Im playing the game too but i dont really understand how to hack it

For unlimited mana memory  A, Auto search (the result will float) Search in auto until you find a small result (float) change it to 8, then freeze.

11 hours ago, END-GAME said:

Can u make a short video for the hack, please? I just started using Game Guardian a few days ago. So when I try to use the cheat myself, sometimes it doesn't work.

just wait, i will make