Days bygone

susamogus1234

3 hours ago, CharlieMHz said:

Is it possible to do it in on my phone or must I use an emulator like Nox? I managed to install a 32 bit version of the game from ApkCombo, but the script doesn't work with it.

Not work for emulator android PC 

Edited by CYBORG-WARRIOR

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

yeah..its possible with phone.

my game also 32bit from Apkcombo and the script run and working just fine.

Turns out I had to kill some mobs to get the gold lol. As for the diamond/rubies, how do you get them? Mobs don't drop them

4 minutes ago, CharlieMHz said:

Turns out I had to kill some mobs to get the gold lol. As for the diamond/rubies, how do you get them? Mobs don't drop them

Sell weapon

4 minutes ago, CharlieMHz said:

run the game until the create weapon tutorial after that sell the weapon 

8 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

yup that would be nice too

and also things shown in the video.

1 - Infinite HP/ Invincible / No damage from enemy / enemy hit 0 ??

2 - Infinite Mana / Spells cost nothing ??

3 - Spells no cooldown

4 - Only 1 / last battle wave

didnt you find away to change shop prices a while ago?

12 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

yup itu akan menyenangkan juga

dan juga mungkin hal-hal yang ditampilkan dalam video .

1 - Infinite HP/ Invincible/ Tidak ada damage dari musuh/musuh yang terkena 0 ??

2 - Mana / Mantra Tak Terbatas tidak ada biaya ??

3 - Mantra tidak ada cooldown

4 - Hanya 1 / gelombang pertempuran terakhir

Good

On 8/18/2022 at 8:08 AM, Royalgoddess said:

search anonymous type and increment achievement count until u have 1 value left. Then u can change it to max and collect the diamonds.

This is not working anymore. Or I miss something? Can you create a video tutorial?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Mastertaba said:

This is not working anymore. Or I miss something? Can you create a video tutorial?

Thanks!

hi yes you are correct i tried this and its not working anymore, they hid the data somehow. Also my account got suspended lol !!!! it seems i tried changing a value i was not supposed to change. 

18 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

hi yes you are correct i tried this and its not working anymore, they hid the data somehow. Also my account got suspended lol !!!! it seems i tried changing a value i was not supposed to change. 

True they hid it very well. If someone can edit the values of rubies without getting ban it can save our lives lol. 🙂

14 hours ago, susamogus1234 said:

from waht i understand is impossible to get diamonds without risking ban, i got like 8K multiple times but 10 was a insta ban

but i found a usefull thing, your acc will only babanned once the app connects to a wifi, so you can use net blocker app from google play

1k for safe

1k buy anything if you can't buy sell one weapon and get 1k diamond don't be more than this

14 hours ago, susamogus1234 said:

from waht i understand is impossible to get diamonds without risking ban, i got like 8K multiple times but 10 was a insta ban

but i found a usefull thing, your acc will only babanned once the app connects to a wifi, so you can use net blocker app from google play

Screenshot_2022-08-26-09-30-23-550_com.frivolition.daysbygone.jpg

not blocked me