Tower of Fantasy

615dido

Hello my friend, I can do random hacks for you, just contact me on Discord. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, ENDUP said:

You can also help here on the forum. 

Edited by Collen

1 minute ago, Collen said:

I can also help here on the forum. 

If you do this for him it will be fine you and me are one person If you do it like I did it no problem the goal is to help everyone to enjoy. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, ENDUP said:

If you do this for him it will be fine you and me are one person If you do it like I did it no problem the goal is to help everyone to enjoy. 

Sorry, I mean you. 🙂

Just now, Collen said:

Sorry, I mean you. 🙂

I prefer working in Discord because he does not know how to use codes well, so I make a script for him to make it easier for him.

I was actually looking for make a script to try out the seeker bar feature in GG. So i used this game as test app, as seeker bar works very well for speed hacks.

Also this game is Unreal engine. And doesn't require some expensive phone. It even runs on Nox emulator. I made some test script, with some basic features. Didn't really try to cheat it but lots of stuff can probably be found. If you like to i can share it when its finished, i probably add more features because the game is kind of getting popular, ofc no need to pay, its just a game and i do it for learn my self. Others can just benefit from it through my script. Here you have video: 

Yeah platonic, i know you from the genshin script lol. But yeah man that would be awsome thank you 

3 hours ago, Platonic said:

I was actually looking for make a script to try out the seeker bar feature in GG. So i used this game as test app, as seeker bar works very well for speed hacks.

Also this game is Unreal engine. And doesn't require some expensive phone. It even runs on Nox emulator. I made some test script, with some basic features. Didn't really try to cheat it but lots of stuff can probably be found. If you like to i can share it when its finished, i probably add more features because the game is kind of getting popular, ofc no need to pay, its just a game and i do it for learn my self. Others can just benefit from it through my script. Here you have video: 

4 hours ago, Platonic said:

excellent work mate. Much respect !!!

On 8/20/2022 at 2:53 AM, Platonic said:

wow i like it, i'm waiting for the script :)

On 8/15/2022 at 7:22 PM, ENDUP said:

Give me your discord link..My discord name is AstroBoy#3138.

Please contact me I really need help..

Edited by Blast0001
Worng information by mistake