Change Price

TypoWasTaken

Question

Hi so I was wondering how I could find a value that I can’t change so i’m trying to change the price of a item in a shop that costs lets say 50 coins when I go in GG I put in 50 and search then I have lets say 800 search results how can I narrow this down to find the one for the price when I can’t change the price? thanks in advance

1 hour ago, MC189 said:

Either the values result contain incorrent address or there's some Anti-Cheat going on. Are this issues is also exist when you increment it manually? (not using loops).

Yes, with any change of value/values.

Edited by Kirill_000

Although wait, I'm sure that's not the reason. I checked it a few times and it turned out that even if I just run GG with the game without doing anything, it would still crash. At first it will hang heavily, but after that it will crash. I will add that I do it through a virtual machine/emulator: Nox

Hi @Kirill_000, then it is highly related to Anti-Cheat. If you're using Emulator, you can avoid this by simply using CheatEngine. The game can't detect something outside Android itself, but beware of Memory Detection though.

Yes, with any change of value/values.

Dealing with Anti-Cheat is rather Hard and Time Consuming process. Mention your game's name, so others can try it out.

9 hours ago, MC189 said:

Hi @Kirill_000, then it is highly related to Anti-Cheat. If you're using Emulator, you can avoid this by simply using CheatEngine. The game can't detect something outside Android itself, but beware of Memory Detection though.

Dealing with Anti-Cheat is rather Hard and Time Consuming process. Mention your game's name, so others can try it out.

Game Name: "Ice Age: Adventures"

11 hours ago, MC189 said:

Can CheatEngine really work in online games?

20 hours ago, Kirill_000 said:

Can CheatEngine really work in online games?

Off course, it's depend on what you're trying to achieve though. Changing game currency would be hard or impossible since it's mostly saved on the Server, thus cannot be changed using CheatEngine. However, doing SpeedHack is possible, even in Online Games such as PUBGM. Anyway since the game is crashing, is there any Pop-Up or some Notice before the game exits? You can try to Hide the Game Guardian using the following:

• HideMyAppList. It requires Magisk and LSPosed
  • - Try to also adjust 'Hide Game Guardian from the Game' settings to level 2-3 or All, 'Prevent Unload' to 3, 'Data in the Ram' to No.
  • - Disable some GET from Permission from the App using XPrivacyLua