Change Price

TypoWasTaken

Question

Hi so I was wondering how I could find a value that I can’t change so i’m trying to change the price of a item in a shop that costs lets say 50 coins when I go in GG I put in 50 and search then I have lets say 800 search results how can I narrow this down to find the one for the price when I can’t change the price? thanks in advance

1 hour ago, TypoWasTaken said:

Hi so I was wondering how I could find a value that I can’t change so i’m trying to change the price of a item in a shop that costs lets say 50 coins when I go in GG I put in 50 and search then I have lets say 800 search results how can I narrow this down to find the one for the price when I can’t change the price? thanks in advance

group search

Hello my friend, You just have to put a filter 100 And change it eight times, if you find it in the eight times, put a filter 50.. 25..10..5 Until you find the value.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ENDUP said:

Hello my friend, You just have to put a filter 100 And change it eight times, if you find it in the eight times, put a filter 50.. 25..10..5 Until you find the value.

Can also use increment edit. So 500 results, increment edit, check value, of the 500 you'll know which.

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

Can also use increment edit. So 500 results, increment edit, check value, of the 500 you'll know which.

Hello my friend, I know that your goal is to help, but your method is wrong because modifying a large number of values will taking out or ruin your game and if it is a hack in Xa Or a speed hack, like fixed numbers, your method will not work. I am offering the most professional ways to help everyone. Thank you.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, ENDUP said:

Hello my friend, I know that your goal is to help, but your method is wrong because modifying a large number of values will taking out or ruin your game and if it is a hack in Xa Or a speed hack, like fixed numbers, your method will not work. I am offering the most professional ways to help everyone. Thank you.

I didn't say edit all. I'm saying using your filtering, you can do increment edit.

Also it's called trial and error. Never do these on main account until you've found a reliable search and edit.

5 hours ago, ENDUP said:

Thanks for trying to help, but he is also trying to help. Maybe you think your method is better, but we should all be allowed to contribute our methods. Do not try to denounce someone else's advice.

This is also quite hypocritical of you because your method also involves editing a large number of values.

On 8/14/2022 at 10:59 AM, TypoWasTaken said:

I have another method. Another way to find the value you want is by group search. If there are multiple items in the shop, try searching multiple of these items with ";" in between (ex: if there is an offer 50 coins for item a and an offset 100 coins for item b, search 50;100 instead of just 50). A group search will only return values that are close together. In something like a shop, the different offers are usually close together in memory because they belong to the same elements of the game.

Edited by HorridModz

On 8/15/2022 at 3:07 AM, NoFear said:

What should I do if when I make an increment in any games, the game immediately freezes and crashes?

5 hours ago, Kirill_000 said:

What should I do if when I make an increment in any games, the game immediately freezes and crashes?

You either need some intervals inside loops increment or make the game access the value each time it's incremented using mov instruction.

Edited by MC189

18 hours ago, MC189 said:

You either need some intervals inside loops increment or make the game access the value each time it's incremented using mov instruction.

It doesn't work. As soon as GG finds the desired value using the increment method, the game crashes instantly.

Although wait, I'm sure that's not the reason. I checked it a few times and it turned out that even if I just run GG with the game without doing anything, it would still crash. At first it will hang heavily, but after that it will crash. I will add that I do it through a virtual machine/emulator: Nox

Edited by Kirill_000

13 hours ago, Kirill_000 said:

It doesn't work. As soon as GG finds the desired value using the increment method, the game crashes instantly.

Either the values result contain incorrent address or there's some Anti-Cheat going on. Are this issues is also exist when you increment it manually? (not using loops).