How can I find value of Hitbox or Accuracy?

qwer098

Question

I'm making an aimbot of PG3D. PG3D supports aim assist on its own, so I used it. As a result, I successfully changed value of aim assist, but the accuracy that the aim follows was not enough to be called an aimbot. To improve performance, I need either:
Increase the size of the hitbox or increase the accuracy of the aim assist.
I am currently modding through the il2cpp file, but I cannot find the value regarding the accuracy of the hitbox or aim assist. Another problem is that some PG3D files are obfuscated. Is there a way to find the value using GameGuardian?

+ There is an item called RadiusAutoAim in the function related to the aim assist, is that a value related to the accuracy of the aim assist?

8 answers to this question

On 13/8/2022 at 08.19, qwer098 said:

Saya membuat aimbot dari PG3D. PG3D mendukung aim assist sendiri, jadi saya menggunakannya. Alhasil, saya berhasil mengubah nilai aim assist, namun akurasi aim yang mengikutinya tidak cukup untuk disebut aimbot. Untuk meningkatkan kinerja, saya perlu:
Meningkatkan ukuran kotak hit atau meningkatkan akurasi bantuan tujuan.
Saat ini saya sedang melakukan modding melalui file il2cpp, tetapi saya tidak dapat menemukan nilai akurasi hitbox atau aim assist. Masalah lain adalah bahwa beberapa file PG3D dikaburkan. Apakah ada cara untuk menemukan nilai menggunakan GameGuardian?

+ Ada item bernama RadiusAutoAim di fungsi yang berhubungan dengan aim assist, apakah itu nilai yang berhubungan dengan akurasi aim assist?

The auto aim radius is like the distance for aiming to work Example 100m aim distance does not lock enemy but 50m aim distance works and locks enemy

This 50m is called the aim radius

If I'm wrong correct me

Hello, qwer098

For the existence of values will be very rare values such as 0.001 (float) 

To find the value you have to try to set random rare values like 0.01~0.015 or 0.1~0.2 , You have to try from the smallest to the largest, Often you will be in ( xa , ca , A ) , 

I will simplify the topic for you better, for example:

Put 100 filter 

Search 0.1~0.2

You will get 1000 Value

Edit ten times if you don't get anything,

Search again 0.21~0.3

Repeat the steps if you do not find anything, look for the largest, until you get a result.

~ENDUP

8 hours ago, qwer098 said:

@ENDUP Thank you for your reply. I tried the method you told me, but I got too many values.(160k) Can't I use this method in this case?

you will change The number will decrease, it will take time to discover the code.

14 hours ago, qwer098 said:

Делаю аимбот из PG3D. PG3D поддерживает прицеливание самостоятельно, поэтому я использовал его. В итоге я успешно изменил значение помощи при прицеливании, но точности, которой следует прицел, не хватило, чтобы называться аимботом. Для повышения производительности мне нужно либо:
Увеличить размер хитбокса, либо повысить точность прицеливания.
В настоящее время я модифицирую файл il2cpp, но не могу найти значение, касающееся точности хитбокса или помощи при прицеливании. Другая проблема заключается в том, что некоторые файлы PG3D запутаны. Есть ли способ найти значение с помощью GameGuardian?

+ В функции, связанной с прицеливанием, есть пункт под названием RadiusAutoAim, это значение связано с точностью прицеливания?

on unity games, the default collider size is 0.00001F Xa

I don't know if this helps, but I use libunity.so to increase the hitbox in some games.
it would be like magicbullet, but it increases all hitboxes (arms, legs, hands)
I use standard search and search -2;2 and go out editing the value until I find what modifies the hitboxes, then I go to fuzzy search, in CA and A and see which values increase and decrease changing the results that I saved in XA(libunity )
sorry for the bad english.

Archived