App not installed

Mkultra1973

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello, Mkultra1973

you can use Parallel Pro Verion or X8 sandbox or even Vmos, It will work for you.

1 hour ago, Mkultra1973 said:

Many thanks but I can't even install gg. It just says APP NOT INSTALLED 

Hi! The behind reason of your issue can be caused of several things:

• 1) Game Guardian fail to Re-Install itself into another Random Package Name. Make sure that you doesn't interrupt the installation by running it in the background. Some Android is force-kill any Background task if it's reached certain amount of RAM Usage or Processes.
  • 2) There's possible duplicate Game Guardian that Co-Exist each other, wether it has different package name or architecture. Make sure that you have ONLY one Game Guardian installed. Sometimes other GG Icon isn't exist on main menu because of Corrupted Install, so you need to check it manually via Settings -> Installed Apps -> Find GG Manually -> Uninstall.
  • 3) Other possible thing is; you doesn't install  Game Guardian with the right Architecture. Always test it on Virtual Android such as VMos Pro, X8 Sandbox, V8Box and F1VM as mentioned by above commenter.
  • 4) If you have Root; make sure to check Game Guardian directory and see if there's no anything Unusual. Mainly it can be caused by missing APK File or GG is unable to create "code_cache" & "code_apps" folder from these directory:
/data/app/[GG Random PKG Name]/[GG].apk
/data/data/[GG Random PKG Name/code_cache or code_apps

If all above fails. it's probably because of Android 12 Bugs. Newer Android intends to breaks most of Android Apps, especially Android 10-13. If it's because of your Android, the only way is: to use Virtual Android 7 mentioned in step 3.

2 hours ago, MainC said:

Hi! The behind reason of your issue can be caused of several things:

• 1) Game Guardian fail to Re-Install itself into another Random Package Name. Make sure that you doesn't interrupt the installation by running it in the background. Some Android is force-kill any Background task if it's reached certain amount of RAM Usage or Processes.
  • 2) There's possible duplicate Game Guardian that Co-Exist each other, wether it has different package name or architecture. Make sure that you have ONLY one Game Guardian installed. Sometimes other GG Icon isn't exist on main menu because of Corrupted Install, so you need to check it manually via Settings -> Installed Apps -> Find GG Manually -> Uninstall.
  • 3) Other possible thing is; you doesn't install  Game Guardian with the right Architecture. Always test it on Virtual Android such as VMos Pro, X8 Sandbox, V8Box and F1VM as mentioned by above commenter.
  • 4) If you have Root; make sure to check Game Guardian directory and see if there's no anything Unusual. Mainly it can be caused by missing APK File or GG is unable to create "code_cache" & "code_apps" folder from these directory:
/data/app/[GG Random PKG Name]/[GG].apk
/data/data/[GG Random PKG Name/code_cache or code_apps

If all above fails. it's probably because of Android 12 Bugs. Newer Android intends to breaks most of Android Apps, especially Android 10-13. If it's because of your Android, the only way is: to use Virtual Android 7 mentioned in step 3.

Sorry I think you misunderstood me, I'm not trying to reinstall under a random name. It won't do the first install from gameguardian.net.  After I dl it, I install it.it then finishes it's install and tells me app not installed.  I have cleared all apps previously used so no gg dl in my files. It's frustrating man, but hey I really appreciate you taking the time to reply! Thankyou so much

Archived