Can’t Hack Happy Clinic

TypoWasTaken

Hi so i’ve been trying to hack this game called Happy Clinic to get lots of gems and money but when I think I found the correct value I change it and then either the game crashes or the money/gems change and when I buy something it changes back and sometimes I can buy stuff but after a couple minutes it reverts everything, its a single player game and it seems to have a server and it also needs wifi, any help to hack this game would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Royalgoddess said:

so this is a server side game. The game syncs with server periodically to validate your data. You can change stuff in game but the game syncs with your data stored in the server and any mismatch it boots you off. 

is there anyway I can make it think that I earned the money like send it a command or something, because when I complete a level it must send a message to the server or something to make it add money right?

37 minutes ago, TypoWasTaken said:

is there anyway I can make it think that I earned the money like send it a command or something, because when I complete a level it must send a message to the server or something to make it add money right?

that's not how a server side game works. When a game is server sided, "every action" happens on the server and the results are send to the game client. This also means you have no control over that data. Some developers in order to save development costs allow some elements to remain in game. for e.g. one possibility would be when you are doing a mission and you get rewards upon completing that mission. I tried testing this, changed the results for gold during the San Francisco mission. The gold value changed and when the mission ended the game kicked me out saying data synchronization error, because the results from the server (rewards for completing the mission) didn't match the data my client had. This leads me to believe that this entire game is server based. Not much you can do

20 minutes ago, Royalgoddess said:

that's not how a server side game works. When a game is server sided, "every action" happens on the server and the results are send to the game client. This also means you have no control over that data. Some developers in order to save development costs allow some elements to remain in game. for e.g. one possibility would be when you are doing a mission and you get rewards upon completing that mission. I tried testing this, changed the results for gold during the San Francisco mission. The gold value changed and when the mission ended the game kicked me out saying data synchronization error, because the results from the server (rewards for completing the mission) didn't match the data my client had. This leads me to believe that this entire game is server based. Not much you can do

oh ok thanks for clearing that up and thanks for helping

You can talk to me through Discord and I can help you work professionally, and there will be a mod with random hacks that will be in your name, you can publish it or leave it

• Moderators

Coins earned in level can be modified. Not sure if the amount you can do is related to the level. Early levels, seemed like 250-300 coins were fine.

Armv8 offset 1B1A278

Mov W8, #275

Something to that effect. Higher levels could try higher value until server gives error.

55 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Coins earned in level can be modified. Not sure if the amount you can do is related to the level. Early levels, seemed like 250-300 coins were fine.

Armv8 offset 1B1A278

Mov W8, #275

Something to that effect. Higher levels could try higher value until server gives error.

I think i’ll give that a try but how can I find the value for the amount earned usually what I do is put the value in GG then I change the value and put that in GG but how would I change the value for the level?

also I don’t know if this would work because I don’t know if its possible but can I change the cost if a item or something?

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, TypoWasTaken said:

I think i’ll give that a try but how can I find the value for the amount earned usually what I do is put the value in GG then I change the value and put that in GG but how would I change the value for the level?

also I don’t know if this would work because I don’t know if its possible but can I change the cost if a item or something?

I don't know exactly what's possible.

But whenever you find a game gives sync errors, trial and error to see how exact the server is checking.  

Example:

Change price from 500 to 499 or 501...  If neither work, then might be something little more complicated and can't just make it 0.

Basically, just make very subtle changes and see what gets accepted. Then keep increasing until you find the threshold of what the server will give error.

Like with coins earned in level. Level 1, server might know, can't exceed 250 or something. Maybe at level 50, 1000 becomes the new threshold.

23 minutes ago, NoFear said:

But whenever you find a game gives sync errors, trial and error to see how exact the server is checking.  

Example:

Change price from 500 to 499 or 501...  If neither work, then might be something little more complicated and can't just make it 0.

Basically, just make very subtle changes and see what gets accepted. Then keep increasing until you find the threshold of what the server will give error.

Like with coins earned in level. Level 1, server might know, can't exceed 250 or something. Maybe at level 50, 1000 becomes the new threshold.

ok thanks for you help so far but do you know how I could try to change the price of a item because the value doesn’t change so how would I find that value i’m usually left with hundreds of values?

also how would I find the value for the levels reward because the value to search for doesn’t change so i’m left with say 500 values how do I know what to change?

31 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Example:

hey Nofear, good to see you back;bro. I tried changing the coin value during each level, it seems any amount is synched with server. As soon as the mission ends it kicks you out. Any coins you spent during the mission you loose them. I also tried changing the value from the shop to buy the coins. it works but the server kicks you out in a couple of seconds. It seems the server synchs every few seconds.