hah7126

Pixel Gun 3d XP Spoofer 22.6.0 arm64-v8a

Made by me - hah#7126

Will not be updating this here anymore👌

SCRIPT IS ATTACHED IN DESCRIPTION CAUSE ITS TOO BIG OR >> DOWNLOAD <<

Details:

Level Editor and XP Hack / XP Spoofer

Enable XA: Code App Region in Game Guardian settings

Ask me on discord about other scripts instead of commenting here. Discord nitro for free super chest cause i want nitro hehe

Usage:

For Level Editor:

BE SURE TO SELECT THE PROCESS EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU RUN THE SCRIPT

Select the Pixel gun 3d Process and then Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY. Enter what level you want and press OK.
Go into a game and finish it. Collect the rewards.
After this go back to the lobby and claim some rewards while in the LOBBY etc. (for ~5 mins)
Go into another game and go to the armory mid game and you should see you level get changed to what you wanted.

For XP Spoofer:

BE SURE TO SELECT THE PROCESS EVERY TIME BEFORE YOU RUN THE SCRIPT
Select the Pixel gun 3d Process and then Run the script (press the gameguardian triangle play icon) in the pg3d LOBBY. Enter how much XP you want. 
Go into a game and finish it. When you collect the rewards, XP spoofer will work (buggy only works 1 out of 4 times idk why).

Bonus Option:

Ignore

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only Works on ARM64. (If using emulator go to emulator multi-instance manager and create a new 64bit emulator.)

How to tell if you are not on ARM64? When you choose the pg3d process in gameguardian when the game starts, it should say x64 beside the pg3d icon or else you are not on 64bit

ALSO It depends on where you got the obb from. Google play store will be 64 bit if you are on a 64bit device

22.6.0 Custom XP Spoofer x64 O.lua

quick question when you run the script how do you run the process again like you said without ending the script for me whenever i try to open gg to run process again it immediately ends the script saying script is ended not giving me a chance to run the process again while the script is active plz explain thanks 

1 hour ago, DarlSoul2278 said:

quick question when you run the script how do you run the process again like you said without ending the script for me whenever i try to open gg to run process again it immediately ends the script saying script is ended not giving me a chance to run the process again while the script is active plz explain thanks 

select process before you run the script

6 hours ago, AmomOfYours said:

Hey man  I just wanted to say do you get the rewards as well

yes

On 8/13/2022 at 8:52 PM, jillll said:

the script isn't working for me i tried both lvl editor and xp hack 😕
idk what im doing wrong

what do you mean by collect rewards in lobby?
like ads and stuff?

Just wait in the lobby for 5 mins or longer. Basically I mean interact with the game, claim rewards and buy stuff

1 hour ago, Opresor07 said:

The script does not work for me in xp spoofer nor the edit lvl, I am using 64bits and I have already used other scripts that do work for me but this script does not work for me, I already followed all the steps

dunno cause it does work for me and its not only me thats saying that

17 hours ago, hah7126 said:

btw probably doesnt work on android 9 emulator

Indeed, the script does not work in the emulator, I have already tried it in different 64-bit emulators with android 7 and 9, in none of those it works, it will be tested in mobile

1 hour ago, Opresor07 said:

Indeed, the script does not work in the emulator, I have already tried it in different 64-bit emulators with android 7 and 9, in none of those it works, it will be tested in mobile

works on android 7 emulator for me cause i made it for this version