Ramyeon

Question

I am using X8sandbox as my VM since I am on Android 10. I've been trying to use textfiles to modify NBA 2k20 for Android but whenever I load textfiles, all the values were set to 0 and cannot change them. Is there a workaround here or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Screenshot_2022-08-04-18-45-05-836_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg

4 answers to this question

On 8/7/2022 at 5:52 AM, MANDO01 said:

it's not only nba 2k20

it's in all games

Refer into linked thread, it is indeed on any games. Pardon me if there's any missing context.

Memory Trap is almost exist on every game

On 8/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, Ramyeon said:

I am using X8sandbox as my VM since I am on Android 10. I've been trying to use textfiles to modify NBA 2k20 for Android but whenever I load textfiles, all the values were set to 0 and cannot change them. Is there a workaround here or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Screenshot_2022-08-04-18-45-05-836_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg

Hi! 

There's a thread that has same exact issue as yours. I've also talked about the possible cause in that thread. I suggest you to join the convo in there instead of making a new post: Textfiles not working in NBA 2K20

Archived