Question

hello all i play a game that has a username limit of 16. inside the game it says 15 limit, but you can create up to 16. i am wondering if there is a way to bypass the amount of characters allowed? how could I find such a value with game guardian. i know it is possible because others have done it, so im not just saying something out of the blue. the game has virtually no security. so how could I possibly do this? please only serious replies.

1 answer to this question

On 8/3/2022 at 8:17 AM, curiouswishn said:

hello all i play a game that has a username limit of 16. inside the game it says 15 limit, but you can create up to 16. i am wondering if there is a way to bypass the amount of characters allowed? how could I find such a value with game guardian. i know it is possible because others have done it, so im not just saying something out of the blue. the game has virtually no security. so how could I possibly do this? please only serious replies.

Hi!
There's a thread similarly talking about Username length bypass, it could've been working on your game too. Here's the thread specifically: 

How to make long name on online game? ( Stumble Guys ) (#ds33nmqx)

Archived