A question

hellohowru

Question

15 answers to this question

wow u responded, i have only seen two grandmaster one is you the other is enyby.  Thanks for your reply i go on gg everyday. but how long did it take you? to get on the highest rank

Edited by hellohowru

@hellohowru well there are 3 Grand Masters and 1 of them is @Sysadmin, Enyby and of course Nofear and they are rightly called so. The level of knowledge they have is far beyond us. Well like @NoFear and @CYBORG-WARRIOR said, you have to be active i.e. help other people with their questions (requests) and also posts some hacks if you can. The best way to increase your reputation (or rank) is to make and upload scripts of popular games. Remember the more you help others the faster you will level up. There is no certain time duration as to how long it takes to reach a rank, but, you can speed up the process by helping others or posting more in the community and do not forget to keep time for your real life as well. 

Edited by cisco72563

• Administrators

Grand master is rare, because it takes a significant amount of time and contribution. A lot of the ranks are time gated, as cisco mentioned. Because some people want the rank and just spam non-helpful content to try and get it. Same with the Contributor group - you can't just get it by posting a lot quickly.

7 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

@Halo, bagaimana kabarmunah ada 3 Grand Master dan 1 di antaranya adalah@sysadmin, Enyby dan tentu saja Nofear dan mereka memang pantas disebut demikian. Tingkat pengetahuan yang mereka miliki jauh melampaui kita. baik seperti@Tidak takutdan@CYBORG-WARRIORmengatakan, Anda harus aktif yaitu membantu orang lain dengan pertanyaan (permintaan) mereka dan juga memposting beberapa peretasan jika Anda bisa. Cara terbaik untuk meningkatkan reputasi (atau peringkat) Anda adalah dengan membuat dan mengunggah skrip permainan populer. Ingat semakin Anda membantu orang lain semakin cepat Anda akan naik level. Tidak ada durasi waktu tertentu untuk mencapai peringkat, tetapi, Anda dapat mempercepat prosesnya dengan membantu orang lain atau memposting lebih banyak di komunitas dan jangan lupa untuk meluangkan waktu untuk kehidupan nyata Anda juga. 

Well like that

• Moderators
6 hours ago, hellohowru said:

thank all of u guys for answering cant believe there is only 3 grandmaster

btw can anyone explain why i have this blue hand at the top right of my profile?

Because you recently joined.

23 hours ago, hellohowru said:

terima kasih kalian semua untuk menjawab tidak percaya hanya ada 3 grandmaster

btw adakah yang bisa menjelaskan mengapa saya memiliki tangan biru ini di kanan atas profil saya?

You're a new player

I used to be like you too, there was a hand drawing in the profile photo