Please Modify Destiny Child Global

neonabyss

20 hours ago, neonabyss said:

Apakah ada tutorial untuk meretas game ini? Saya yakin game ini bisa diretas. Bantuan apa pun akan dihargai dan saya sangat membutuhkannya.IMG_20220801_134346.thumb.jpg.943223507246222cde0659fb54e41156.jpg

Kunci Enkripsi Destiny Child.txt 1,57 kB · 0 unduhan dump.rar 1,94 MB · 0 unduhan

unfortunately my network is very slow because it is in the countryside search levelup or XP (something related to that) and give it a try 

And the game uses the Unity engine?

3 hours ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

unfortunately my network is very slow because it is in the countryside search levelup or XP (something related to that) and give it a try 

And the game uses the Unity engine?

It is called live2d tech (and I dont konw if it is Unity Engine)

And it seems every data of this game is connected to the server so maybe it is impossible to hack the value of EXP or LEVEL (maybe you guys could give a shot on the value of ARMS OR SOUL CARDS).

Besides the protective process of this game can always detect GG, have you passed it?

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linegames.dcglobal

12 hours ago, neonabyss said:

Ini disebut teknologi live2d (dan saya tidak tahu apakah itu Unity Engine)

Dan sepertinya setiap data game ini terhubung ke server jadi mungkin tidak mungkin untuk meretas nilai EXP atau LEVEL (mungkin kalian bisa mencoba nilai ARMS OR SOUL CARDS).

Selain itu proses protektif game ini selalu bisa mendeteksi GG , sudahkah kamu melewatinya?

Tautan:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linegames.dcglobal

I can't try because the rural network is very slow, if possible when I'm in the city I can try

Archived