Daemon not running

MixelLife

Question

Okay so when I installerd parallel space with the 32 bit support not the 64 bit because I cant install the 64 bit. When I run GG in parallel space it says daemon not running and I tried to install the 32 and 64 bit support but didn't work so I am hopeing that someone here can help me.

2 answers to this question

On 28/7/2022 at 19.49, MixelLife said:

Oke jadi ketika saya menginstal ruang paralel dengan dukungan 32 bit bukan 64 bit karena saya tidak dapat menginstal 64 bit. Ketika saya menjalankan GG di ruang paralel dikatakan daemon tidak berjalan dan saya mencoba menginstal dukungan 32 dan 64 bit tetapi tidak berhasil jadi saya berharap seseorang di sini dapat membantu saya.

use x8 sandbox

12 hours ago, MixelLife said:

Okay so when I installerd parallel space with the 32 bit support not the 64 bit because I cant install the 64 bit. When I run GG in parallel space it says daemon not running and I tried to install the 32 and 64 bit support but didn't work so I am hopeing that someone here can help me.

If you android 11 or 12 no virtual space will work

So you have to go to virtual machine

Like f1 vm and x8 sandbox

Archived