Fury Survival Force stop

finger

Question

1 answer to this question

On 7/28/2022 at 3:50 PM, finger said:

game crashes when i open it with game guardian, i use all of the hide gg options and unload 3 and it still crashes, if there is a fix please tell me

Hi!
This could be: The game detects randomized package name or the debugger. However, in an attempt to fix your problem; you need to have XPosed or LSPosed installed. Here's what you can do:

SudoHide

• - Install SudoHide: Here and Activate it inside XPosed or LSPosed APK.
  • - In the LSPosed Activation Page, select both of your game and Game Guardian. Skip if you're using XPosed.
  • - Reboot
  • - Inside SudoHide, click your Game and checkmark the GG. This will hide GG from your Game.
  • - It's recommended to Reboot again to see the effect

XPrivacyLua

• - Install XPrivacyLua: here and Activate it inside XPosed or LSPosed APK.
  • - In the LSPosed Activation Page, select your Game. Skip if you're using XPosed.
  • - Reboot
  • - Inside XPrivacyLua; find your Game and disable all "Get" information or you can just disable "Read Application"
  • - It's recommended to Reboot again to see the effect.

MyAndroidToolsPro

• - This apps only requires Root. So you can try this way first before attempting other workaround.
  • - Inside MyAndroidToolsPro; go to 'Activity' page and locate your Game
  • - Disable some Activity and launch your game. If your game is crashing; it means the disabled activity is need by the game. You can enable it again and try other activity
  • - Do this Trial and Error also with Your Game 'Content Provider', 'Brodcast Receiver', 'Service'.

*This way, we hope that we can disable in-game component that responsible for Malicious Apk detection.

That's about it, if somehow all the fixes above doesn't work for you, send some screenshot of your issue. Also please don't create duplicated thread.

Archived