Pointer value search found nothing

AndyElGangster

Question

3 answers to this question

On 7/25/2022 at 2:34 AM, AndyElGangster said:

Hi, so when I select the pointer search of a value and I click pointer search and click search, it says no values found, and when I increase the offset those and search, those are not my pointer value, so, someone help?

Its not clear the issue. Otherwise make a video? How do you know that your supposed to get results?

On 7/27/2022 at 1:34 AM, AndyElGangster said:

You are saying that I'm not supposed to get results or what?

I don't know that. If you don't get results then that means in most cases that the address is not being pointed to.

If your on android 11+ and 64bit it could be tagged pointer but usually these addresses are in some unknown memory range. Then searching with GG usually won't work. Only way i believe to get to that memory then is if you know where the values your looking for are located, then some addresses above these values you have a pointer that can look like this: B400007500783467h. Then when using go to pointer GG will be able to jump to that location. 

To be fair. There can be lots of other reason why you don't get results. Perhaps your just searching at a wrong state of the game.

Archived